ASUS VG27WQ1B Monitor issue with random black shade flickers

youngbloodb

If you review my photo you will notice that near my character token in DnD beyond there is a shading discrepancy from the lower half and the upper half of the monitor. This happens randomly and it is rather frequent when it does happen, but some days it just never happens. I used OBS to make sure it was not something being rendered and I was unable to clip it at all with the replay buffer. I had to use my phone to record my screen to capture this and use VLC media player to frame by frame it until I got this example. Really strange issue and not sure if it's the monitor. It happened with 2 different display ports on my VGA and I am using the third currently with no issue yet. I briefly used HDMI no issue and used HDMI on my work laptop no issue. However, it is very inconsistent so I cannot replicate it or anything. I want to say it pops up after I play a game, but I am not sure. I have no noticed it in any games I play. I just got this monitor from microcenter with no other issues so I may be able to exchange. Just wanted to see if anyone had any thoughts on this. I have tried a different cable too. 

1234Example Monitor.png