Planning on upgrading to a Ryzen 7 5800x need mainboard & cooler advice or is it even worth it

This is for upgrading

Budget (including currency): ~620€ give or take

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Main focus is gaming (newer AAA etc.), however it'll be also used for compiling and occasional 3d rendering

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

I'm currently running a GTX 1070 with an I7 4790 and 16 gb if ddr3. While not bad I wanted to build a new PC but since GPUs are hard to come by for a reasonable price I just want to upgrade since I find myself more often then not CPU limited. (Monitors: 1080p at 144hz and 1080p at 60hz)

I am planning to stick with my Corsair carbide 600c case, my 650 watt power supply, my PCIe WiFi card as well as my 4 sata drives and my sata DVD drive. And get an M.2 nvme SSD later down the line.

I wanted to get an Ryzen 7 5800x to in the future pair with an RTX 3070 or the equivalent on the market when prices come down. I'm not sure however if the Ryzen 7 would present the best value or an Ryzen 5 5600x would be good enough and at over 100€ less present a significantly better price to performance ratio.

My current shopping list/plan is as follows:

• Ryzen 7 5800x (~ 379,00€)
  • Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz (~ 72,90€)

However I'm not sure on the mainboard. The current contenders are:

• MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus (~ 113,00€)
  • Asus ROG Strix B450-F Gaming II (~ 107,90€)
  • ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming(~ 171,90€)

with the latter on being significantly more expensive and I was wondering whether the second one which I'm tending towards is suited for it. Are there better price to performance boards I missed.

Moreover I would need a new CPU cooler. I'm not sure what to get. Nocuta is good but not exactly cheap. What would be suitable coolers air or aio for around 60-70€.

Should I stick to my Ryzen 7 plan or would you recommend another CPU and if not what would be an advisable mainboard and cooler combo?

12 minutes ago, Darkrai said:

Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz (~ 72,90€)

Ram is eh, for being rgb its cheap but then again if you ditch rgb you can get some viper steel 3733 cl17 rams for 2€ less

13 minutes ago, Darkrai said:

MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus (~ 113,00€)

This board, b550a pro, or b550 gaming x (v2), choose the cheapest out of the three

You can fit Alder Lake into that budget, and the 12600KF performs on par with the 5800X in multicore while trouncing it in single core. For a gaming CPU, it's a very good option (given you don't play the couple of games that don't support it yet).

https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/6CCd3Z

That said, if you want to go AMD (say power draw is a real concern), then get the MSI board or one of the other boards said above and a Sythe Fuma 2.