Linux Only Detects 2/3 of My Monitors

I recently installed Manjaro on my computer (inspired by the linux challenge) and I am having an issue that is consistant across other distros as well (previously tried Ubuntu and Fedora).

Two of my three monitors are working and being detected, but the third, which is usually my primary display will not even be detected by the system, and this was a problem on every other distro as well. I know this is a problem with linux because the motherboard splash screen shows up on this primary display after post.

I have an XFX RX590 and a Ryzen 2600. I think I have the correct drivers installed (video-linux) based on the fact that others said nobody should have to download the proprietary AMD drivers. 

Not sure if I can help, but I'll give it a try. I have an RX 480, but only two monitors, so not quite the same. While the proprietary drivers shouldn't be needed, it might still be worth a try. You should be able to install them with the instructions found here: https://wiki.manjaro.org/index.php/Configure_Graphics_Cards

Before you do that, can you check whether the open source driver for AMD (xf86-video-amdgpu) is installed? I assume you only see two monitors when you go to Settings > Displays?

Do you happen to know if you are using X11 or Wayland? You should be able to see if you go to Settings > About, then look for "Windowing System". My Manjaro installation defaulted to Wayland, but it's still fairly new and had some issues, so ultimately I switched it back to X11. You can try switching to X11 before signing in, to see if it helps.

When you open a terminal and run

inxi --admin --verbosity=7 --filter --no-host

what does it show below Graphics?

If you run

xrandr

does it show all ports of the GPU?

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

On 11/7/2021 at 1:19 AM, 5Beans6 said:

I recently installed Manjaro on my computer (inspired by the linux challenge) and I am having an issue that is consistant across other distros as well (previously tried Ubuntu and Fedora).

Two of my three monitors are working and being detected, but the third, which is usually my primary display will not even be detected by the system, and this was a problem on every other distro as well. I know this is a problem with linux because the motherboard splash screen shows up on this primary display after post.

I have an XFX RX590 and a Ryzen 2600. I think I have the correct drivers installed (video-linux) based on the fact that others said nobody should have to download the proprietary AMD drivers. 

That may look like a dumb question, but...

What does the "display" section of your desktop environment show? I'm assuming you are using XFCE, right?