Dell U4919DW Docking Problem / USB-C Overload?

I'm having a problem docking my laptop to my monitor and hoping someone can help. My current setup: Dell U4919DW monitor and connected to the monitor I have a Logitech Brio 4k webcam, a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 2gen audio interface, and Kanto YU 2 speakers. I then use the provided Dell Type C Gen2 5A cable to go from the USB C port from the monitor to a thunderbolt 4 port on my Dell XPS 17 9710 laptop (and then use a Logitech MX Master Keys and MX Master 3 keyboard/mouse via bluetooth). This cable also provides video to the monitor and power to the laptop. I have been experiencing intermittent problems (roughly 2-3x a day) where everything freezes up, get a USB error saying "USB device not recognized" (even though I didn't plug or unplug anything), but then ultimately have to unplug the laptop and do a restart to get things working again. Recently, I plugged all my devices directly into the laptop/hdmi to the monitor and the problem is gone. Dell tech support has ran multiple diagnostic tests on my laptop, and it appears to be fine. My guess is it's either a faulty cable docking the laptop to the monitor or I have too much crap plugged into my monitor. It appears everything works great, until I get that random freeze/USB error. I can't figure out how to tell how many things and what type of things I can have plugged in via USB on this monitor. Does anyone know? But, if it is the cable, should I replace it with the same type (Type C Gen2 5a) or go with a Thunderbolt 4 cable? I'm a caveman when it comes to this subject. Any help is welcome!!