If you were famous

Genecidalic

I thought it would be cool just to see what people would want to be famous for.

If I were famous i would want to be some what youtube famous that way if somone recognizes you in public you know that they are a true fan and not some random person whose seen your tv show once

I would be known for having a huge dick.

I like your style

For being the inventor of something really big and then being the CEO of that company.

That would be pretty neat especially if it was somthing you saw people using everyday. It would be so satisfying

I would want to be famous for being an idol in the eyes of tech enthusiasts or games, kind of like Gabe Newell (hey we even share the same first name).

I would want to be famous for being an idol in the eyes of tech enthusiasts or games, kind of like Gabe Newell (hey we even share the same first name).

Or linus for that matter. He brought us all here didnt he?

For being the most simple person ever.

For being the only man in the world to never remove his socks and sandals.

You're already me hero

I don't know if i'd want to be famous. Seems like too much hassle, (especially since i like being left alone!)

That said though, i'd like to be famous for being one of the first colonists on mars, nobody would forget those people.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

I want to be known for making an innovating piece of hardware. 

Sounds stupid but in this day and age.. I'd be happy being famous for caring and loving the woman im with.... But being the CEO of some awesome company would be cool too :)

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4
EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3

I don't know if i'd want to be famous. Seems like too much hassle, (especially since i like being left alone!)

That said though, i'd like to be famous for being one of the first colonists on mars, nobody would forget those people.

Wow great way to think big. I sure as hell wouldnt forget that

For being a fearless bastard and juggling 25 Titans

JUST NO PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF COMPUTERS

I have always wanted to be a professional gamer since I became a teenager, but recently, after getting my life together and working out, I would just want to be famous for achieving something that I did when no one thought I could ever do it.

for being batman

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I wouldn't want to be famous, I don't like lots of attention.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

I dont know if I would really like to be famous, but if I had to choose a reason for what I would be, It has to be inventing something awesome, that everyone uses.

for being batman

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Well i call derpy batman.

i want to be have a famous alias that i own and use like sacha baron cohen with borat, so i can be famous when i want, then retreat to my self when i don't, and i would only be known for my acts as said person 

I'm already famous. i just don't give my real name

AMD Athlon 64 x2 3600+ | Asus M2N68-AM SE2 | 3gb ddr2 | Orion 600w | Sapphire HD5570