AIO System That Doesn't Come With Fans?

OGKRG

What's a good AIO system that doesn't come with fans? If this is to much of a hassle to obtain I do have a deal on a MasterLiquid ML360 Mirror and EVGA ClC 360mm, that'll I'll prob just get instead. I wanted to get a Rad/Block combo and use the fans that my Montech x1 case came with. 3x 120mm in the front. 

50 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Why go for an aio? Overclocking or silence?

Overclocking. Had a Master Liquid 240ml last year in my NS200 case, but now I have 3x 120mm fans, so I can fit a 360mm.

Just now, OGKRG said:

Overclocking. Had a Master Liquid 240ml last year in my NS200 case, but now I have 3x 120mm fans, so I can fit a 360mm.

Eh cpu overclocking is pretty much dead unless you got phase change

I suggest buying some fast b die rams like viper steel 4400 cl19 or ripjaws v 3600 cl16 (16-16-16 not 16-18-18) and just overclocking the crap out of them

If you are really serious then you can make a tec cooler for subzero but then theres a bunch of problems like mounting, insulation, fabricating, etc.

1 minute ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Eh cpu overclocking is pretty much dead unless you got phase change

I suggest buying some fast b die rams like viper steel 4400 cl19 or ripjaws v 3600 cl16 (16-16-16 not 16-18-18) and just overclocking the crap out of them

If you are really serious then you can make a tec cooler for subzero but then theres a bunch of problems like mounting, insulation, fabricating, etc.

I got the same kit I had on my last ryzen 3600 rig, lpx 3200, oc'd it to 3666 cl 16, also my cpu was 4.5GHz @ 1.4v and I intend to beat that goal, I used to do HWbot competitions back in the days. May go full loop and not aio tho.

Just now, OGKRG said:

I got the same kit I had on my last ryzen 3600 rig, lpx 3200, oc'd it to 3666 cl 16, also my cpu was 4.5GHz @ 1.4v and I intend to beat that goal, I used to do HWbot competitions back in the days. May go full loop and not aio tho.

Yea cpu oc is just dead, aint like back in the days of 775, 1366, etc. Where you could gain a crap ton of performance by ocing

Nowadays its really just more worth it to subzero ram with a tec and oc the crap out of it since its more power efficient and has bigger performance increases then regular cpu ocing

Tbh im also gonna get a "loop" of sorts on my 775 testbench so i can oc higher, i have a broken ud3p that i think i can replace the nb chip with one from a dead board i have laying around with some cheap bga rework tools, loops is just gonna have a pump, cheap asf waterblock, and a bucket that imma fill with reusable ice packets cause im too cheap and lazy

Once that ud3p is fixed its prob gonna do 600+ fsb easy so i want to make a tec cooler for my extreem dark ddr2 rams as currently on my pos p5q that ive bios modded to p5q pro turbo the rams go upto ~1270mhz which is ~635fsb and thats not even gonna be stable so thats where my idea of tec ram cooling comes from cause if i subzero my ram it should be able to run faster and i can prob push volts abit more cause currently im fine with running upto 2.6v