Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic Optimal Airflow Fan Setup

TechiBoi

I'm planning to build a computer and I'm probably gonna build inside the lian li pc o11 dynamic

I currently have 6 fans to work with and a 360mm AIO

Here are the specs

Ryzen 7 3700x

MSI b450 tomahawk max II

Corsair vengeance rgb pro

radeon rx 6600 xt

Lian Li Unifan SL120 X 6

Lian Li Galahad 360

Please let me know and thanks in advance

11 minutes ago, TechiBoi said:

Ryzen 7 3700x

MSI b450 tomahawk max II

Corsair vengeance rgb pro

radeon rx 6600 xt

Lian Li Unifan SL120 X 6

Lian Li Galahad 360

Damn looks like your budget has been wasted on looks, just get a p400a, add an extra fsk rgb as an exhaust fan, ditch the aio, then upgrade the mb to a b550 and the cpu to a 5600x or 5800x

No point having good looks when your pc is slow, same thing can be said for a ricer civic with a fart can exhaust

I myself build in a Lian li PC-O11 Dynamic and i got 6 UNI SL120 fans + Lian li Galahad..

I reach 32C on CPU and 40C on GPU with the AIO and Bottom 3 fans as (Intake) And 3 side fans as (Exhaust) Hopes this helped you in some way.

7 minutes ago, AJ_91 said:

I myself build in a Lian li PC-O11 Dynamic and i got 6 UNI SL120 fans + Lian li Galahad..

I reach 32C on CPU and 40C on GPU with the AIO and Bottom 3 fans as (Intake) And 3 side fans as (Exhaust) Hopes this helped you in some way.

Load or idle? Cause either youve undervolted the crap out of your components or its idle

Just now, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Load or idle? Cause either youve undervolted the crap out of your components or its idle

Lol just idle, I ain't got THAT MUCH experience with PC Tech stuff lol. It's my first ever self build PC to.

But it was way better than last temps i had before i changed the fans other way around 😛

14 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Damn looks like your budget has been wasted on looks, just get a p400a, add an extra fsk rgb as an exhaust fan, ditch the aio, then upgrade the mb to a b550 and the cpu to a 5600x or 5800x

No point having good looks when your pc is slow, same thing can be said for a ricer civic with a fart can exhaust

ok should i get some arctic fans or something?

2 minutes ago, AJ_91 said:

Lol just idle, I ain't got THAT MUCH experience with PC Tech stuff lol. It's my first ever self build PC to.

But it was way better than last temps i had before i changed the fans other way around 😛

Judging by the case alone you are prob the same as op and wasted most of your budget on looks so rip performance

At the very least keep that case and fans for a decade or 2 cause thats when they should roi cause expensive stuff tends to last longer

1 minute ago, TechiBoi said:

ok should i get some arctic fans or something?

Good performers but just match the rgb fans on a p400a so no troubles with software unless you for some reason want a non rgb exhaust fan

4 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Judging by the case alone you are prob the same as op and wasted most of your budget on looks so rip performance

At the very least keep that case and fans for a decade or 2 cause thats when they should roi cause expensive stuff tends to last longer

Oh trust me lol, The performance is perfect no doubt for that and yeah ofc i wasted some money on aesthetics lol that's what i wanted for my first ever build 😛 but don't judge to quick about wasting and performance if you don't even know what's happening or how it's performing on the other side 😉 

5 minutes ago, AJ_91 said:

Oh trust me lol, The performance is perfect no doubt for that and yeah ofc i wasted some money on aesthetics lol that's what i wanted for my first ever build 😛 but don't judge to quick about wasting and performance if you don't even know what's happening or how it's performing on the other side 😉 

Ah well i do hate overpriced crap but if it performs fine then sure though ill still cringe anyways cause you could have gotten better performing parts that will last longer

9 minutes ago, TechiBoi said:

The p400a is not available right now tho 😞

Rip

Maybe look at a corsair 220t airflow or kolink observatory

7 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Ah well i do hate overpriced crap but if it performs fine then sure though ill still cringe anyways cause you could have gotten better performing parts that will last longer

Might be overpriced where you're from lol, But here in NL ain't overpriced at all 😛

1 minute ago, AJ_91 said:

Might be overpriced where you're from lol, But here in NL ain't overpriced at all 😛

191416479_download(9).jpeg.ae613ea6a5d46db035eff2476285e1b7.jpeg

Are you sure about that?

Ah well if you feel your pc is lacking in performance then you know what to blame .-. (Overpriced crap)

8 minutes ago, TechiBoi said:

How about a fractal design meshify c

Good case but no rgb fans included, prob more expensive to buy rgb fans then just have em included in a case so keep searching

nah im done with rgb after i shaved of 90 bucks after removing all the flashy parts 🙂