Program to get my thought in order while programming

Jeroen1322
Go to solution Solved by dragosudeki,

You could probably use some sort of UML program, just to show what links what and stuff, though it would require manual input.

Hi guys!

I'm making a website right now and it is a giant cluster-fuck of links and what page go's where.. 

Is there a program that can make kind of a tree? Or mindmap, idk how you call it.

Sorry if the explanation is really bad..

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

You could probably use some sort of UML program, just to show what links what and stuff, though it would require manual input.

you could try prezi for making trees within trees within other things

Thanks, that was where i was looking for! :D

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

To elaborate a little more, in website development we use diagrams such as Spider diagrams, Use case diagrams and Class diagrams (of UML type).

Additionally, a topic for you to research on is HCI - Human-Computer Interaction, in summary, is the basis of building a 99% user friendly website as well as a formed website. Wiki-Link

Below is an example of spider diagram from a recent project of a website I am building (it's not totally finished but you get the idea):

Note that the "menu" on the left side are the main links of website.

rhtqgx.jpg

------------------------------------

~ Live Love Code ~

------------------------------------