I currently run at 15 fps (min) until 65 fps (max) and looking for a budget graphics card, which brand should I buy?

Joshua2121

AMD or NVIDIA....

What version.....

Why....

pls help me since I'm planning my first pc build but don't know which gpu to choose.

TY

I'm also saving a lot of money because everything about tech is higher here where I live (Indonesia). It's not that simple to save $500 - $1000. where I live, gaming pcs are $1000 minimum, when I compare with my currency. American has so much cheaper stuff 😂😅😃😀😐😶😥😢😭😭😭😭

7 minutes ago, Joshua2121 said:

I'm also saving a lot of money because everything about tech is higher here where I live (Indonesia). It's not that simple to save $500 - $1000. where I live, gaming pcs are $1000 minimum, when I compare with my currency. American has so much cheaper stuff 😂😅😃😀😐😶😥😢😭😭😭😭

The prices you see don't include VAT so of course they seem cheaper. 

Sure, some states don't have VAT or have very low VAT and the purchasing power can be a bit higher for US people..

As for what to buy, I don't know what to tell you. I'm perfectly happy with my 4 GB RX 570 card, so I think RX 570/580 would be decent  1080p video cards, but their price is kinda high these days... they used to be very cheap, around 80-100$ on ebay. 

Ok so we need:

Budget

Current specs with the psu IN DETAIL NOT JUST WATTAGE AND EFFICIENCY WE NEED THE MODEL

What games are the problem

Resolution you play at

For all I know you are playing tetris 3d on a geforce 2 at 640*480 and your budget is 12,47$ :p.

57 minutes ago, mariushm said:

Sure, some states don't have VAT or have very low VAT and the purchasing power can be a bit higher for US people..

As for what to buy, I don't know what to tell you. I'm perfectly happy with my 4 GB RX 570 card, so I think RX 570/580 would be decent  1080p video cards, but their price is kinda high these days... they used to be very cheap, around 80-100$ on ebay. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH! APPRECIATED

29 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Ok so we need:

Budget

Current specs with the psu IN DETAIL NOT JUST WATTAGE AND EFFICIENCY WE NEED THE MODEL

What games are the problem

Resolution you play at

For all I know you are playing tetris 3d on a geforce 2 at 640*480 and your budget is 12,47$ :p.

I um, play......Fortnite....which surprisingly still works and I play on my laptop

1 hour ago, mariushm said:

3 minutes ago, Joshua2121 said:

THANK YOU SO MUCH! APPRECIATED

I looked it up and its not that bad....$200 from a trusted store ($192) 

13 minutes ago, Joshua2121 said:

I um, play......Fortnite....which surprisingly still works and I play on my laptop

Ok and how are you expecting to upgrade a laptops gpu exactly?

Thats not possible you need a desktop for this. This is why information is SUPER IMPORTANT.

43 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Ok and how are you expecting to upgrade a laptops gpu exactly?

Thats not possible you need a desktop for this. This is why information is SUPER IMPORTANT.

Im confused on choosing

49 minutes ago, Joshua2121 said:

im building a new pc

Ok so go to the new build section of the forum, fill out the form and post for help there. This thread is a bit of a mess and not helpful for anyone right now so it's best to start fresh and provide all the information up front.