~$60 mech keyboard

Go to solution Solved by Pixelfie,

Try seeing if you can find a Drevo Seer Max. It's stupidly good without being expensive, only thing is it uses ABS keycaps which wear faster. I have it myself too, and it's amazing. However the wireless (USB) connection did stop working once, but it doesn't happen very often and you can use it wired.

https://www.amazon.com/DREVO-Bluetooth-Mechanical-Illumination-Connectivity/dp/B08SQ434KD/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=seer%2Bmax&qid=1635370565&sr=8-2&th=1&psc=1

title

would prefer brown switches

in the US

"hi 911? my grandma is on the floor and shes not responding to anything"
"have you tried turning it off and on again?"

ding ding ding ding ding ding ding, di-di-ding

Try seeing if you can find a Drevo Seer Max. It's stupidly good without being expensive, only thing is it uses ABS keycaps which wear faster. I have it myself too, and it's amazing. However the wireless (USB) connection did stop working once, but it doesn't happen very often and you can use it wired.

https://www.amazon.com/DREVO-Bluetooth-Mechanical-Illumination-Connectivity/dp/B08SQ434KD/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=seer%2Bmax&qid=1635370565&sr=8-2&th=1&psc=1

21 hours ago, Pixelfie said:

However the wireless (USB) connection did stop working once, but it doesn't happen very often and you can use it wired.

no point in a wireless keyboard imo, it stays in the same place anyway

thanks for the recommendation!

edit: what's the difference between the pro and max versions? (other than more switch options)

"hi 911? my grandma is on the floor and shes not responding to anything"
"have you tried turning it off and on again?"

ding ding ding ding ding ding ding, di-di-ding

12 minutes ago, 732 said:

no point in a wireless keyboard imo, it stays in the same place anyway

thanks for the recommendation!

edit: what's the difference between the pro and max versions? (other than more switch options)

This is what I found on Amazon, only difference is the wireless receiver that comes included with the Max. For you the Pro would probably be better because of the price

image.png.4c41e04c1c8c7e7a5416a9547a7a8917.png