I think i am in love........?

Pelop17

If that's the game you want, PC is definitely the choice. As for the problem of setting up, setting up a PC at the beginning will be sort of challenging if you dont know how, so if you dont want to mess around you can just leave it to the guys at the store you're buying from. After that it will just sit there for the rest of it's life or until you want to upgrade something on it. so not THAT much different compare to a Mac. 

i will stick with my pc can you recomend me a small m-atx case small one like the mac pro?

i will stick with my pc can you recomend me a small m-atx case small one like the mac pro?

I'm sorry but I wont be of much help here, I always like mid-full tower case so... from what I know BitFenix is a very good choice for case, I dont know about Phenom but Prodigy can do 2 way SLI and it have handle so it's easier to carry around compare to the Phenom, you may want to look into that

My rig: Intel Core i7 4790k | MSI Z97 PC Mate | GSKILL Ripjaws X 16GB 1866MHz | ADATA Premier SP550 480GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB  | MSI Gaming X GTX 1070 | Thermaltake Versa N21 | Corsair CX550M Semi Modular PSU | AOC G2460PF 144Hz | Logitech G502 | GSKILL Ripjaws KM780  | GAMDIAS HEPHAESTUS V2  PCPartPicker | Old Build Log | New Build Log

I'm sorry but I wont be of much help here, I always like mid-full tower case so... from what I know BitFenix is a very good choice for case, I dont know about Phenom but Prodigy can do 2 way SLI and it have handle so it's easier to carry around compare to the Phenom, you may want to look into that

i will look for a case and maybe buy the computer if in the future i want to play games like this

if i wont is better to buy a mac pro?

http://www.fractal-design.com/home/product/cases/node-series/node-804

Not as small but still stylish and small.

Main PC:

ASUS F1A55-M LX, AMD A6-3500, (2x2)gb Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3 1600mhz, Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200rpm, 
 Corsair CX430M, Cooler Master Elite 343, Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Netbook:

Lenovo Ideapad S10-2, Intel Atom N280, (1x1)gb DDR2 667mhz, WD Scorpio Blue 250gb 5400rpm, Zorin OS 9 Lite

silverstone ft03. For itx ft03 mini. Highly recommended. Similar airflow and size to Mac pro

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

but can it have 2 780ti sli?

can it hadle tis build?http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3pYUh

Yes with a tiny bit odd modification, not much tho

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Yes with a tiny bit odd modification, not much tho

but the tower is a m-itx and my mobo is a m-atx

but the tower is a m-itx and my mobo is a m-atx

no the ft03 is matx, ft03 mini is mitx.

no the ft03 is matx, ft03 mini is mitx.

thaks but i will have to do a very good cooling

thaks but i will have to do a very good cooling

It has great cooling, top to bottom. It is very good cooling.

It has great cooling, top to bottom. It is very good cooling.

can it hold my specs?

can it hold my specs?

Probably but there may be a tiny bit of modification to fit the GPU length.

silverstone ft03. For itx ft03 mini. Highly recommended. Similar airflow and size to Mac pro

i found this video of how compact the mac pro is

this is what i want

i found this video of how compact the mac pro is

this is what i want

I thyink the ft03 is about the same size