HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

My favorite thing about the M8 is the great build quality and the amazing battery life.

Definitely has to be the speaker.

I have the HTC One X from a couple years ago and the speaker is my biggest disappointment with it. Who puts a speaker on the back of the phone?!

I've only had two smartphones, and I have to say that I'm really excited for the gestures. I've gotten used to them via a mod called Touch Control on my Galaxy Nexus, and I've been waiting for a phone with good implementation of them to upgrade. This looks like it may be the one

It's difficult to pick just 'one' thing as my favourite quality/characteristic of the M8, but if I had to... I'd probably go with the overall appearance... the 'Look', as it were. It just exudes a quality that is unequaled by anything else on the market. It looks classy; and ready for business. Just by looking at the device, you know it's a serious peace of hardware.

I hope that HTC stick with the 'One' as it's top line phone; and simply keep updating it each year with new features and better specs. Let the rest of their technology trickle-down to their other phones. Better still... wouldn't it be interesting if they simply sold variants of the One; and eliminated all other smartphones in their product line? I know it's sounds like something Apple would do; and I'm not an Apple fan, by any means, but they could lower costs... and pass the savings on to their customers... 'US'.

:)

No doubt HTC one M8 is the best smartfone in the world wld love to have one :)))

Switching from an iPhone to htx m8... No better alternative, just awesome! hope i can win it :)

I love the boom sound because as you said, the "cup-trick" is sooo annoying ;) 

My favorite thing about the new HTC One has to be the build quality. The M8 has an unrivaled build quality compared to other high end android devices, 'Cough' Samsung 'Cough', and is ultimately the selling point for me.

There are many things I value in the m8. I like the hardware packed in that thing ( some powerful stuff B) ),I like the sense 6 UI, Love the position of the speakers, and many other small things. The feature I like best is the awesome design of the handset ! I mean 90% metal !! and g-glass 3 that is one tough phone. And just the fact that how majestic it looks ( sure it feels premium :) ) with its metal and curves. The only thing that any one can say against the phone is the camera may be a little less detailed when taking longer range shots; true, but my opinion is on camera-on-a-phone is, come one its not for pro photography, its just there when u need to take that quick shot or a pic to capture a little moment for instagram or fb. (and well there is no wireless charging <_< for cons ). btw I would be awesome to win it ^_^ cause I never owned a mobile phone, in my life :(.

I really like the huge touch screen how the video playback is so crisp!

Definitely a worthy successor to the M7.

Link clicked. I already own an M7 and i would be happy as a little child to get the M8 :D

I love the horsepower that HTC has packed into this, as well as the design. As a BlackBerry user, the lack of apps and customisation gets to me. The sexy body on the phone will compliment the sexy theme I shall have on it;D

plz give me that htc m8 as i am fed up with my samsung phone being so plasticy i hate that feel help me get out of this troubleand love sense 5 and 6

I really like the speakers of the phone, I just refuse to get a phone without front speakers.

I'm inclined to agree with him. Sense is actually pretty good, certainly better than the other manufacturer's Android skins.

I like pretty much all of the changes they've made to stock, except the bloatware (which I remove).

much better than LG skin, it's so laggy (for me, can't tell for others) and if i haven't rooted it I would go !"#$%&/() :P

Great review! Really don't get why HTC struggles as much as they do financially, been a fan of their industrial design since the old HD2.