HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

great cup trick joke and for the wireless charging i am sure there will be some solutions on ebay or so for that, although the built in would be much better

Lenovo E330 i5-3230M, 8GB RAM, 250GB Samsung msata SSD

mostly paired with LG 25UM55 ultrawide + 3TB WD Elements

Trackpoint rulezz!!

I love the screen, the feel and software improvements :)

Sound is also God damn Awesome  :lol:

I love the beautiful metal design of the M8, way better than my S3's plastic design. 1080p screen, 4g and AC. Probably Sense 6 also, Touch Wiz is sucky

Sam - Master_Mas

Twitter - @_Master_Mas_

I actually love everything about this phone, it's a big step up from the M7, especially the MicroSD card slot. HTC is a company that cares about it's consumers and you can see that with each new iteration of their phones. Thanks HTC for giving us a chance to win a M8 ;)

I love the metal body on the phone with those front facing speakers.

I'm still using the iphone 4

M8 camera all the way

I love all of htcs unique ideas for phones but, this is the best one yet.

I especialy like that the max amount of upgradable storage is 128GB!!!

I love that it has an SD card slot now.  :)

That was the biggest thing stopping me from liking the M7.

I think the best things about it are the great build quality and front facing speakers. 

My favourite thing about the HTC one m8 is the overall build quality HTC has achieved as well as the beautiful interface that comes with sense 6

The build quality is a big plus but the thing I like the most is the Camera. Dunno, just attracts me.

What a awesome phone.The Best Phone HTC One(M8) 

The M7 was my favourite Android phone for sure. While some of the new design language rubs me the wrong way, a lot of useful improvements are welcome. My favourite thing is the screen because it's near perfect (I've only found HTC phones and iPhones doing an amazing job here). The other thing would be the longer battery life and faster charges times, something I'm really enjoying on my 5s when compared to my old M7 and especially my old Nexus 4's. 

Cheers for the giveaway. I plan on getting a Nexus tablet to keep up to date with Android and muck around with, but this would be even better. Then I can switch between platforms with ease (nano SIM).

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @4.5GHz          RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance Black              Drives: 480GB SSD/1.3HDD

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H          Graphics Card: ASUS HD7970 Direct CUII     PSU: Corsair HX650M

Case: NZXT Phantom Black/Modded        CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-C14                            Monitors: 2x Dell U2312HM

I just gotta have those front facing speakers, M8 4 da win!!!!!!!!!!

I really loved the HTC One M7 and that they would build upon such a great phone (with SD card application now!) excites me!

yea~ i love this phone so much. its camera was so awesome that i want to get one for my cat to take a picture of me. haha. just joking. i hope that i can win this phone so that i can give a birthday surprise for my girlfriend that so in love with this phone. Cheers~

I like the display. Definitely one of the best. 

Great review. I've been watching all of them for a very long time :)
I love the sd card slot and the metal construction.

This is when my iPhone 4s starts to feel old ... :(

Definitely like the larger display (compared to my iPhone), Decent camera and front facing speakers best

My PC:

4670k      GTX 760 ACX      CoolerMaster Hyper 412s      Fractal Design Node 804      G1 Sniper M5      Corsair RM 650      WD Red 1TB     Samsung 840 Evo 120GB

My favourite thing aboutbit is going to have to be the looks. Its just gorgeos. And id really need one aswell since im still using an iphone 3g. It laggs when checking emails and has less than an hour of battery life...

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

Click away dudes! Looking forward to your coverage, and good luck all for the giveaway!

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 3200Mhz GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080ti MoBo: MSI Z170 Krait Gaming 3X Cooler: NZXT Kraken X52 Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D HDD/SSD: (Boot) Intel 750 Series 400GB, (Games) Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, (Data) Samsung 850 EVO 500GB PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 750W Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro L w/ Cherry MX Blues Mouse: Logitech G900 Monitor: Acer X34 Predator @ 100hz

Phone(s): Samsung Galaxy S8+

My favourite aspect of the HTC One M8 is the way that they are confident enough to push the boundaries of what is possible with a phone in ways that their competitors simply won't. They are quick to add new features like the dual cameras which we are unlikely to see in other competitors for a while!