(Help Needed) RTX 3070 FPS Issues When running games

So I recently built a PC this week, I was excited to test out new games and enjoying the new graphics and such. Until I found out that my PC is lagging with almost every game. Main specs of the build are: Ryzen 7 5800X, EVGA RTX 3070, 64GB Trident Z 2666MHz RAM, WD Black AN1500 2TB, MSI B550 Tomahawk. Also I'm using a 165Hz G-Sync 27in Asus Monitor. For the start of the problem, when I launch a game, for example, in the past I launched, Subnautica, Destiny 2, The Witcher 3. All of those games in the Main Menu seem fine, except for when I actually load into the game. I'm getting around 3 - 10 FPS when playing the game itself. But it looks when I launched ControlIt worked perfect, I was getting around 90 - 120 FPS. I'm honestly confused of what's going on. I tried updating my GPU drivers using Nvidia GeForce Experience. I tried using DDU to uninstall and do a fresh install with the drivers. I tried to disable G-Sync & Put the it down to 60Hz None of those fixes worked. Is there anymore options? or fixes? Is my GPU physically bad? Below is the footage running The Witcher 3 on High Graphical settings: