G915 TKL replacement keycaps (ABS to PBT)

Hi, i've been using my G915 TKL for a while now and I really enjoy it. However, the keycaps are ABS which facilitates some greasiness over time. I clean the keyboard every 1-2 weeks to prevent it. Any owner that knows if there are PBT replacement keycaps for the G915 for sale anywhere? I also have a nordic layout which might be tricky to find.

Hey there.

3 hours ago, n.bagge said:

Any owner that knows if there are PBT replacement keycaps for the G915 for sale anywhere? I also have a nordic layout which might be tricky to find.

The Logitech G915 uses low profile "GL" (i.e. Choc) switches, yes?

logitech-g915-gl-tactile_0.jpg

GL / Choc Low Profile Switches

That alone significantly narrows your options for compatible keycap sets. The only GL / Choc-compatible keycap sets I'm aware of are:

None of them are Nordic layout, unfortunately.

If Nordic legends are absolutely necessary, you may or may not have better luck searching marketplaces with third-party sellers (e.g. Aliexpress, Banggood, Etsy).

Also, please note that the keycap stems may need to be modified to fit the G915. Logitech slightly modified Kailh's Choc switches to turn them into their "GL" lineup.

5erj2g37zlv41.jpg

Low Profile Keycaps + Switches

Left: Kailh Choc Switch + Keycap. Right: GL Switch + Keycap.

If you need a guide on how to mod the keycaps to be compatible, I'd suggest reading through this write-up by a fellow LTT member: Quick How-To I Wrote to get Fully Backlit Secondary Key Symbols for the Logitech G815 and G915.

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

8 minutes ago, Eschew said:

Hey there.

The Logitech G915 uses low profile "GL" (i.e. Choc) switches, yes?

logitech-g915-gl-tactile_0.jpg

GL / Choc Low Profile Switches

That alone significantly narrows your options for compatible keycap sets. The only GL / Choc-compatible keycap sets I'm aware of are:

None of them are Nordic layout, unfortunately.

If Nordic legends are absolutely necessary, you may or may not have better luck searching marketplaces with third-party sellers (e.g. Aliexpress, Banggood, Etsy).

Also, please note that the keycap stems may need to be modified to fit the G915. Logitech slightly modified Kailh's Choc switches to turn them into their "GL" lineup.

5erj2g37zlv41.jpg

Low Profile Keycaps + Switches

Left: Kailh Choc Switch + Keycap. Right: GL Switch + Keycap.

If you need a guide on how to mod the keycaps to be compatible, I'd suggest reading through this write-up by a fellow LTT member: Quick How-To I Wrote to get Fully Backlit Secondary Key Symbols for the Logitech G815 and G915.

Alright, thanks for the response. Sucks that nordic layouts are so tough to find.