AT&T Delivering Gigabit Internet To North Carolina

4960X

Sooooo $3000/month with 2GB datacap?

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

I WAS SUPPOSED TO MOVE THERE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Im glad to see it spreading, cant wait for something like this to get to my area. 

Sooooo $3000/month with 2GB datacap?

pretty much

netflix.com/woody get your free month

Whenever fast internet and North Carolina are mentioned it always reminds me of that lol

Could it be that they now realize lying and deceiving will only take em so far before Google inevitably overtakes them unless they start investing in infrastructure?

-------

Current Rig

-------

It's a start, i guess maybe other companies will start to follow soon, but I still think that the isp laws need to change such as the law where no more than one isp can be in an area.

CPU amd phenom ii x4 965 @ 3.4Ghz | Motherboard msi 970a-g46 | RAM 2x 4GB Team Elite | GPU XFX Radeon HD 7870 DD | Case NZXT Gamma Classic | HDD 750 GB Hitachi | PSU ocz modxstream pro 600w

Good, but not really a big deal. When they come up with a plan to bring gigabit internet to many areas around the country, then  you can have your standing ovation..

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking

It's adverstised as gigabit but actually comes with a catch, you only get about 10 megs. :D

AT&WHO,,,, NO WAY!!! :blink:

Dont forget to read the small lettering when signing, this is a must!!!(just maybe youll have a chance to choose what part of your body youll loose on sign up instead of at random) :ph34r:

PC Gaming forever...

The plan includes options for public Wi-Fi hotspots, free AT&T U-verse with GigaPower at up to 100 public sites and an all-fiber network connected to up to 100 business buildings. It also outlines a free 3 Mbps AT&T U-verse High Speed Internet offer available to 10 affordable housing complexes, up to 3,000 homes.

Oh,so pretty much nobody is gonna get it or what?

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

AT&WHO,,,, NO WAY!!! :blink:

Dont forget to read the small lettering when signing, this is a must!!!(just maybe youll have a chance to choose what part of your body youll loose on sign up instead of at random) :ph34r:

rofl :)

The only gigabit internet that can't handle a 1080p netflix stream YouTube Video

FTFY