Dust cleaning alternative to canned air

Filingo

What are some good solution to cleaning dust from the PC, which are not canned air?

I've seen these type of dusters but they seem weak:

https://www.amazon.com/Compressed-Electric-Electronics-Rechargeable-Destroyer/dp/B0972DQ833/ref=sr_1_7_sspa?dchild=1&keywords=opolar&qid=1634483400&sr=8-7-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUExM0hQOVhaUTdEVkVSJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwMzQ1MzI3MzhaQk1SN1RMOVVZOSZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwNDUzMDA5M1VNUDgyVksxOTZPSyZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX210ZiZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

What about those mini air compressors that you use to inflate tires? Can they work if you put the right nozzle? (couldn't find any that match thoguh? maybe you can help)

Or something else?

Thanks

You might also want to check out compressor for airbrushes, quality ones hold up for years. you can modify the configuration to have a air nozzle to clean out computer, and they run on house current.   Who know you might want to learn how to airbrush and customize computer cases.  

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=airbrush+compressor&ref=nb_sb_noss_1

Tbh ive been thinking of repurposing my useless 12v 1.3a screamer of a server fan as a pc cleaning tool but im gonna have to figure out powering the damn thing and fabricating it (prob out of scrap metal or plastic)

Air compressors are pretty much reusable canned air so you dont need to continously buy canned air, only worthwhile if you intend on being a person that cleans tons of pcs

Tbh ive just been using 99% isopropyl alcohol and a bunch of tissues and those seem to work fine for me so i think ill stick to those and fabricate something out of a server fan later

2 hours ago, M_Callahan said:

You might also want to check out compressor for airbrushes, quality ones hold up for years. you can modify the configuration to have a air nozzle to clean out computer, and they run on house current.   Who know you might want to learn how to airbrush and customize computer cases.  

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=airbrush+compressor&ref=nb_sb_noss_1

I can't get one for a normal price where I live

2 hours ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Tbh ive been thinking of repurposing my useless 12v 1.3a screamer of a server fan as a pc cleaning tool but im gonna have to figure out powering the damn thing and fabricating it (prob out of scrap metal or plastic)

Air compressors are pretty much reusable canned air so you dont need to continously buy canned air, only worthwhile if you intend on being a person that cleans tons of pcs

Tbh ive just been using 99% isopropyl alcohol and a bunch of tissues and those seem to work fine for me so i think ill stick to those and fabricate something out of a server fan later

a DIY air cannister? You have to upload this when you finish

2 hours ago, Inelastic said:

I bought one of these 8 years ago and it's still going strong, it works better than canned air.

https://www.amazon.com/Computer-Powerful-Electronic-Environmentally-Friendly/dp/B01FWSYOME

Oh I saw that, never thought it's better than canned air

5 hours ago, Filingo said:

a DIY air cannister? You have to upload this when you finish

Unlikely that ill ever finish but the plan is just stick a server fan in a chassis of sorts, have it overvolt via boost converter upto 27v, and somehow figure out how the hell im gonna power it