Nanya A-Die? Anyone heard of it?

Hi,

I finally found set of kits that are compatible with my GB Elite X570 in my country which is the HyperX Fury 3733mhz CL 19-23-23 I know they are loose timing but they are very cheap, like 50USD cheap per kit than others brands in my country.

After some research I read that it runs Nanya A-Die, which I never heard of in my life, now I'm having second thouts of getting them?

anyone tried them, I cant find any useful info online?!

thanks,

Ive only heard of nanya d die since i use team extreem dark ddr2, they go up to 1250 for me but i think my mb is just trash

If they dont clock higher on an ep45 im gonna have to tec cool them and/or search for another ram cause 1250 is only 625fsb, and i am pretty sure i wont even get 1200 stable, prob more like 1175 which equals ~580fsb, bottlenecking the crap out of an ep45

Also some Corsair Vengeance LPX/Pro are made with Nanya MICs. They have version number 8.xx and most of them run bad with Ryzen.

It's a manufacturer of ram chips, but much lower volume compared to the big ones: Micron, Samsung, Hynix

They are more specialized in doing ram chips for onboard stuff (ex arm processors with ram soldered on board) and cache memory for ssd controllers, hardware raid, ram for fpga chips etc

Because of the much lower volume it's possible some motherboards may have less good support for them, to have worse "defaults" for memory sticks using nanya chips.  But the chips themselves are fine, good quality.

Through the years Nanya has been pretty exclusive to the server market. Yes they make some desktop Dimms, but typically nothing for showboating. So generally not considered for purchase by overclockers and enthusiasts.