Very bad fps and stutter on most games.

Reece99

Around 2 or so years ago I built my PC, when I first built my PC I started with a Ryzen 7 2700x and 1070 with 16gb of ram. Upon loading that build up and testing games I noticed that I was getting constant stutter and my frames would go from 140+ to like 80 or lower and I could really feel when that happened to me ingame... so I sent most parts out and kept switching motherboards, cpu, ram and even my gpu. Within I'd say 4 months of switching out parts to no avail and the problem still consistening I just decided to switch cpu brands and go to intel and at the point I said fk it and went for an i9-9900k and also upgraded from a 1070 to 2070 with 32gb of ram but yet the problem still consisted... for the past 2 years I have tried physically everything possible from things I can think of, things I found during research and things people have suggested to me and legit nothing fixed my issue whatsoever  I just now did a 3DMark benchmark (Fire Strike Extreme) and scored 10275 but I'm very confused because during the benchmarking my fps was dreadful, it was stuttery, tearing and jittering... wasnt a pleasent thing to watch at all so I'm very confused as to how I even scored that high... when looking at the monitoring part of the benchmark, my cpu clock speeds were a complete flat line and did not change but my gpu ones did change a lot and dropped quite a lot; so I'm just wondering if this is a gpu issue or what because its quite upseting going from a really bad pc with fps problems to a high end pc with the exact same issues and I've been stuck with this for the past 2 years...

Specs: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/HF78NP

Thanks in advance

PbsJCCw.png

Would also like to add that i've been running latencymon for the past hour and that hasnt picked anything up either.