mouse unable to click bug? instead of click, fullscreen app exits

podkall

I'll describe what happened to me:

So I had Firefox and Apex Legends open and I was alt tabbing between the two like every two seconds because I was opening new tab and writing in firefox while queuing for ranked in the game.

And suddenly, idk how that happened, but I clicked in Firefox typed and everything than I switch to Apex, and click and boom the game minimizes, any mouse click even a middle click caused the game to minimize, I returned with alt tab always.

Taskbar, wasn't responding to mouse click, windows key works, the buttons in windows key bar don't work.

Desktop didn't work.

Firefox.............. for some reason was completely fine.

The thing is, Task Manager..... didn't respond to clicks either, not even mouse hovering.

Also in the game I could use keyboard and move, and I could see mouse glitched at the center of the screen, escape in game for menu and clicking anything minimized the game aswell.

Closing Apex, TM and Firefox didn't fix it either, had to restart my PC....

Anyone know what happened?

Note: Users receive notifications after Mentions & Quotes. 

Feel free to ask any questions regarding my comments/build lists. I know a lot about PCs but not everything.

PC:

Ryzen 5 5600 |16GB DDR4 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1080 ti

PCs I used before:

Pentium G4500 | 4GB/8GB DDR4 2133Mhz | H110 | GTX 1050

Ryzen 3 1200 3,5Ghz / OC:4Ghz | 8GB DDR4 2133Mhz / 16GB 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1050

Ryzen 3 1200 3,5Ghz | 16GB 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1080 ti

OS installed on SSD or HDD? There was also a windows 10 update that resulted in issues like that few months ago

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

10 minutes ago, Levent said:

OS installed on SSD or HDD? There was also a windows 10 update that resulted in issues like that few months ago

OS is on SSD, game on HDD, is that big matter?

Feel free to ask any questions regarding my comments/build lists. I know a lot about PCs but not everything.

PC:

PCs I used before:

Ryzen 3 1200 3,5Ghz / OC:4Ghz | 8GB DDR4 2133Mhz / 16GB 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1050

2 minutes ago, podkall said:

OS is on SSD, game on HDD, is that big matter?

If your OS was on a HDD and you had 8G or less ram, then yes, it could have been.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

5 minutes ago, Levent said:

If your OS was on a HDD and you had 8G or less ram, then yes, it could have been.

Well it's SSD on 16 gig ram so I don't see a hardware problem

could an overclocked cpu make such bug?

PC:

PCs I used before: