Which PSU is better than the other and the one i got now??

So after 5 years of use i started hearing some arcing noises from the back of my pc , the psu had a bad fan that i lubed twice and after the second time from time to time no (its not consistent) i hear noises similar to electrical short circuits or arcing. There is no coil whine or buzzing tho. My old PSU is FSP HEXA+ 550W , also one question , can the GPU or Motherboard make similar noise to the one in the video?? I searched EVERYWHERE and found no results..all are just psu..

The video : thats not MY psu its an example if the gpu and mb can make the same noise or not?

Question 2 : Which is better out of these 2 ? EVGA br 700W or the one i  the picture?

Thanks in advance! 

Specs:

I5 7400 , gtx 1660 super zotac amp , 16 gb value rams 8x2 , H110M motherboard. (Only changed GPU this year i have everything else since long ago)

Screenshot_2021-10-08-02-00-05-25_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

4 hours ago, --SID-- said:

I unfortunately can't go higher than 1300 EGP..the one in my case was like 850..lol

Go for  the Cooler Master MWE V2 in the picture.

it is quite better than EVGA BR. higher quality, and  the manufacturer is confident enough to give them 5 years warrant (in certain markets/with certain models, but they are all almost the same). Even if a model doesn't get 5 years warranty in the shop, you still know you're getting a PSU that's basically over-engineered for it's price bracket, and is like getting one from a higher class.