Which smartphone for max 1500 PLN ?

Arwinnd

Hi. I need best of the bests for 1500 PLN smartphone. I want it, to replace my computer. Should i go with Windows Mobile 8 or Android? Could you tell me which smartphone would be the best? 

Hi. I need best of the bests for 1500 PLN smartphone. I want it, to replace my computer. Should i go with Windows Mobile 8 or Android? Could you tell me which smartphone would be the best? 

what's a good polish cell phone store?

But it won't replace your computer at all lol. Won't even replace a 1000PLN computer

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

what's a good polish cell phone store?

But it won't replace your computer at all lol. Won't even replace a 1000PLN computer

It could, depending on what he uses the computer for. If he just browses and uses email then it can replace a computer. You can't type as efficiently, but still.

I don't want to play freaking BF4 on it. Just like my pen and paper it would be good if i could just write, and it would translate my writings to font. Math equations, something like Samsung Galaxy Note 3. 

Windows phone 8 has the full office for free, and with wp8.1 which is just around the corner you can even use internet bank. because E11 in wp8.1 supports java.

Probably a Lumia 920 or maybe a Lumia 1320 which is a 6" Phone.

CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K 4,6GHZ OC MB: MSI Mpower z77  RAM: Kingston Genesis 1600Mhz CL9 16GB

GPU: ASUS R9 290 Direct CUII  PSU: Corsair AX 860

Windows phone 8 has the full office for free, and with wp8.1 which is just around the corner you can even use internet bank. because E11 in wp8.1 supports java.

Probably a Lumia 920 or maybe a Lumia 1320 which is a 6" Phone.

No idea what this whole bank java deal is, i just use an app made by my bank and done. and i use aaanndroooiiiid.

No idea what this whole bank java deal is, i just use an app made by my bank and done. and i use aaanndroooiiiid.

Dont know which bank he has, but yeah my bank has also an app that lets you do banking.  And its Android and not aaanndroooiiiid. I have used Android since 1.5 so don't fanboy on me boy ;)

CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K 4,6GHZ OC MB: MSI Mpower z77  RAM: Kingston Genesis 1600Mhz CL9 16GB

GPU: ASUS R9 290 Direct CUII  PSU: Corsair AX 860

• 3 months later...