What monitor should I get for this build?

Raptor Games

That's a lot of CPU for the GPU unless you're going to utilize all the threads.  I'd go with a 1080p monitor for that GPU myself.

I'd personally go for the AOC 24G2. For 1080p i'd go with 24", otherwise the pixel density is too low for a crisp image imo.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

If you are going to get another one down the line, go with 1440p now.  Eventually the market will have to migrate from the Zima resolution of 1080p to the White Claw resolution of 1440p.  1440p is still tepid, but at least you will have a better shot at finding a monitor with a matching resolution when you DO go upgrade.

15 hours ago, IPD said:

If you are going to get another one down the line, go with 1440p now.  Eventually the market will have to migrate from the Zima resolution of 1080p to the White Claw resolution of 1440p.  1440p is still tepid, but at least you will have a better shot at finding a monitor with a matching resolution when you DO go upgrade.

Lol 1080p isn't going anywhere soon. I agree with 1440p if you want to have your display for longer, but not for the reason you talked about.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

You're correct.  And that's why the monitor mafia makes me want to punch people in the throat.  1080p was a downgrade the moment it was announced, and we're still 20 years beyond that.