Corsair One or Origin Chronos?

Howdy all,

I am in the market for a high-end SFF gaming pc. I simply do not have the time nor space to build one on my own, so I've been looking at either the corsair ONE a200 (Ryzen 9 5900x + RTX 3080) or the Origin Chronos (Ryzen 9 5950x + RTX 3080).

The Chronos obviously has the advantage of having a better CPU and a better motherboard for the same price as the Corsair One, but I feel like I'd be taking more of a gamble in terms of part selection because Origin doesn't let you choose a specific brand of graphics card, only the type. I am also worried about poorer build quality in the Chronos.

Would y'all recommend either? I know these PCs are kinda overpriced for the specs but given my specific situation (long story), they are very much worth it to me. If any corsair ONE or Origin Chronos owners could describe their experience with build quality, customer service, tech support, quality control, or whatever else, I would deeply appreciate it. Thank you!

I looked into a Corsair One for some time, before building a clone in a clone case (the Phanteks Evolv Shift case)

Cooling is a huge problem under load in that case. It's a stunning case, but a damning one to get the thermals under control.

I watched some vids on the Corsair One and it has the same issues, looks great, until you push on it, then the ugly spectre of thermals arise.

Just my 0.02$ worth

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me.