Favorite bands or songs?

ThatSweetGamer

My favorite bands are Pink Floyd, Fall Out Boy, and Breaking Benjamin.

Here is one of my favorite covers (Blinded by the light): 

wolfgang gartner 

deadmau5

the xx 

the glitch mob 

two steps from hell 

gorillaz 

modest mouse 

h.u.v.a network 

blackmill 

cage the elephant

pretty lights

and the list goes on and on... 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

ATM Deadmau5 and my current favorite song by him is The Veldt - 8 Minute Edit

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

Arctic Monkeys, Blink 182, Franz Ferdinand, Foo Fighters, Incubus, The Hives, Kaiser Chiefs, The Killers, Linkin Park, Muse, Nirvana, Paramore, QOTSA, RATM, RHCP, Rise Against, The Strokes, Sum 41, Weezer, The White Stripes and +44 are the main bands I listen to.

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

it's in my profile lepel

So far what I haven't added to that list is Starcadian and Vancouver Sleep Clinic

also Coldplay and Lupe Fiasco are some of the only non-electronic music I listen to.

the Anjunabeats albums tbh. or just anything from Above & Beyond. Current fav:

They did a "undo" remix of it. Basically orchestral:

----

my current favs, If you like it I suggest you check out the rest of the Anjunabeats albums 01-10

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)