Looking at a prebuilt and was wondering whether it was good for what it was saying or I should look elsewhere?

ArmandoArmadillo

Budget (including currency): £700 - £900

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Game development, arena shooters (halo infinite) and daily driving

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I plan to buy it in around 2 months time, with around 120hz 1080p minimum on games

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B092RJL8MD?dchild=1&s=electronics&keywords=skytech%2Bblaze%2Bii&ref_=as_li_ss_tl&language=en_US&sr=1-3&linkCode=gs4&linkId=2cc15576efe3702e37ac62c913e227a0&tag=pcbuilder042-21&th=1

the link to it is here although I know that if you are from other countries, it will switch the link to something similar in your country so I'll try put some photos linked as well.

Any help is appreciated :)

vibox.PNG

specs.PNG

Depends on how much the GPU is worth to you, I guess, but I wouldn't trust it. No-name brand. No details on exact CPU model or even generation, RAM speed, etc. It oddly says that that's it's Wireless N, which if true, points to a really old mobo, and subsequently a very old CPU. Anything remotely recent will have at least AC (WiFi 5).l, if not AX (WiFi 6). I'm sure you can find better.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X · Cooler: Artic Liquid Freezer II 280 · Motherboard: MSI MEG X570 Unify · RAM: G.skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB 3600MHz CL16 (2Rx8) · Graphics Card: ASUS GeForce RTX 3060 Ti TUF Gaming · Boot Drive: 500GB WD Black SN750 M.2 NVMe SSD · Game Drive: 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA SSD · PSU: Corsair White RM850x 850W 80+ Gold · Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow · Monitor: MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34” UWQHD 3440x1440 144Hz · Keyboard: Corsair K100 RGB Optical-Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (OPX Switch) · Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless Gaming Mouse

33 minutes ago, Chris Pratt said:

Depends on how much the GPU is worth to you, I guess, but I wouldn't trust it. No-name brand. No details on exact CPU model or even generation, RAM speed, etc. It oddly says that that's it's Wireless N, which if true, points to a really old mobo, and subsequently a very old CPU. Anything remotely recent will have at least AC (WiFi 5).l, if not AX (WiFi 6). I'm sure you can find better.

Thanks for that mate, wasn’t to sure myself so that’s helped a lot.