Best 250-300€ phone atm?

Gapi

I'm going to buy a new phone soon and was wondering if I could get some suggestions here for the price point. Currently I'm looking at the OnePlus Nord N10 5G at 280€, has some really good specs like 90Hz display and Oxygen OS seems really good. Please let me know what are the other good phones at this price point, can go a bit over budget as well if it's worth it. Thanks.

38 minutes ago, Gapi said:

can go a bit over budget as well if it's worth it.

If youre fine with lightly used? Samsung Note 10 & Iphone X.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

New: Probably Poco F3 with either 128gb or 256gb Storage.

It has a 120 Hz Oled LTPO screen, can go as low as 30 Hz. Notebookcheck measured over 800 nits. (also: MEMC feature, and 360 Hz polling rate)

Snapdragon 870 is in Benchmarks only 10-15% slower as the current Snapdragon 888 High End Flaggship, so you can basicly say, it's a quite high end SoC.

UFS 3 Storage, stereo speakers, Android 11 is on and it has LineageOS Support, and an Infrared port.

What's missing? IP68, USB 3.0 protocoll, maybe better Camerasystems (GCam is an option, so you should have somewhat Pixel-like-quality Photos).

Oneplus Nord 2 is a great option, if you don't want a Xiaomi for reasons

I'm a Oneplus user since 3 years now, and i think they offer somewhat the best Android experiences out there..

OxygenOS is one of the best Android skins, in my Opinion far superior to even Google's Pixel-Android (more features, not less performance), Updates are decent but nothing special, Cameras became quite good, and only Oneplus uses a physical Alert Slider. I use this all the time.

I'll probably move over to Apple, but if i wouldn't, i'd probably keep my Oneplus 8 Pro for late 2022 / early 2023.

16 hours ago, huilun02 said:

People here will probably just keep suggesting something that will be beyond your budget

I can help with a more definitive answer based on your budget, if you could link me one or a few sites where you intend to make the purchase.

Hey, sorry for the late response. The site that consistently has the lowest prices in my area is https://www.mobileshop.eu . As of now I think the best option is the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro - it has a 120Hz amoled display and a 108MP camera which destroys the before mentioned OnePlus. Only downside is MIUI. Thanks for the help!

24 minutes ago, huilun02 said:

Probably this, unless you really want an OLED display

https://www.mobileshop.eu/xiaomi/mobile-phones/poco-x3-pro-dual-sim-256gb-8gb-ram/

What has it got over the Note 10 Pro?

• Flagship class SD860 chipset
  • 256GB internal UFS 3.1 storage
  • 8GB RAM
  • Still has 120Hz display, expandable storage, headphone jack, stereo speakers

There are no OnePlus phones within your budget on that site

This one does seem better in many ways but one thing that really bugs me is the weight - Note 10 is 193 g (6.81 oz) and the X3 is 215 g (7.58 oz) which seems like it would be pretty noticeable in everyday use. Another good option I found is the Poco X3 GT which is almost identically priced to the Note 10 and has really good specs, what do you think of that one?

1 hour ago, huilun02 said:

I see on the Mobileshop site that the Note 10 Prois 302 Euros, while the X3 GT (cheapest version) is 329 Euros

Compared to the X3 Pro, the GT uses a Mediatek chipset, has half the internal storage, and loses both storage expansion and headphone jack.

All that just shave off 20grams of weight? U sure about this?

Yeah good point. What about the Poco F3? A bit of a price leap but seems like it excels at everything except it doesn't have the headphone jack.