'docker volume rm' deleted everything on the share

This is really weird. I've been recently trying to get Floatplane Downloader to work in a docker container on my TrueNAS system and I thought I was making headway when I managed to get the share to mount (I think anyway). I went into Windows Explorer to actually get something else entirely and found that everything on that share is gone. I don't know how it did it and I'm honestly really hoping it's actually all still there and I've just screwed up some permissions but looking at the storage tab in TrueNAS, it's showing no used space except for the actual VM.

Is there any way to reverse this or am I pretty much stuck? It's not impossible to rebuild my media library but it would certainly be arduous. Also, if I can work out where I went wrong that would be great. I can't work out how mounting a share deleted everything on the share.

EDIT: Just had a thought. I tried to cd into the mount point after I'd mounted the share to see if it had worked but I got a permission denied error. I thought I knew where I went wrong so I was going to just erase and start again. I tried 'docker volume rm <volume name>' where the share was mounted to and it just hanged and wouldn't do anything. A bit of time after that was when I checked the NAS and found everything gone. Could trying to remove the volume have deleted everything on the share?

EDIT 2: Yep, that's confirmed then. Removing the volume actually deletes the data on the share not just getting rid of the directory like I thought it would. Guess that's entirely my screw up. Is there any way to reverse this or am I just going to have to completely rebuild my media library from scratch?