Corsair ram with exact same specs, diffrent ean

So im looking to add more ram into my system since i've hit 15 out of 16Gb's. + extra rgb hehe

Now i have these in my system CMW16GX4M2Z3600C18 (amd optimised) but i saw VERY similar looking ram for €30 less for the set (CMW16GX4M2D3600C18).

These kits have all the same specs on the corsair site. Only the non amd kit has lower spd latency/speed but tested are the same.

Would i be better of getting the exact same kit or are they basicly the same kit?

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Memory/Vengeance-PRO-RGB-Black/p/CMW16GX4M2Z3600C18#tab-tech-specs

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Memory/Vengeance-PRO-RGB-Black/p/CMW16GX4M2D3600C18#tab-tech-specs

The only difference is the SPD settings. Assuming you're enabling XMP/DOCP, the SPD settings don't matter so go for the cheaper kit. 

5 minutes ago, Bartholomew said:

Maybe this helps: 

i saw that post but the timings dont match the new ones. So i guess they reuse those numbers but new hardware.

PS: Okay i read the comments and he made a typo those were 32gb timings.

But still the post only says one kit is amd specific and the other works with both.

7 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

The only difference is the SPD settings. Assuming you're enabling XMP/DOCP, the SPD settings don't matter so go for the cheaper kit. 

Yes i have xmp enabled and i assume it would be perfectly fine seeing as they have identical specs. But just wanna be sure i would get some compatibility issues and miss out on performance