Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD3H

Does anyone know what cables and how many of each this motherboard comes with? Thanks... Checking to see if I have enough for my storage and optical drive...

Or just link me to a website where I could find the information.

It comes with 2 SATA cables.

That is all.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

« Current PC ~ Phantom Beast »

.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

its comes with the stata cables sli bridge and thats it 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

That is all.

sli bridge 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

sli bridge 

Ugh... I guess you could consider an SLI bridge as a "cable"... Except the thread starter said he is, and I quote, "Checking to see if I have enough for my storage and optical drive..."

I personally don't know of an SLI bridge that connects Storage/ODD's to themselves.  :huh:

Ugh... I guess you could consider an SLI bridge as a "cable"... Except the thread starter said he is, and I quote, "Checking to see if I have enough for my storage and optical drive..."

I personally don't know of an SLI bridge that connects Storage/ODD's to themselves.  :huh:

its a ribbon cable so its a cable 

Specs

It comes with 2 SATA cables but if you need more you can buy some from your local computer store or online for very cheap :)

My Current Build: 

Intel i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz 1.11V, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, Asrock Z77 Extreme4, Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Asus GTX 760 DCII Overclocked, Corsair CX600M

its a ribbon cable so its a cable 

Yes, yes I did say "I guess you could consider an SLI bridge as a cable"..

I'm not sure why I have to quote things 50 times.. But you're still avoiding the fact that he was asking about his HDD/ODD connections.

That is all.

Are you sure??? on JayzTwoCents he said it came with 4.. so I'm confused. :S

I'm running 1TB SSD, 4TB Hard Drive and one optical drive, will I be able to connect all of them??

Are you sure??? on JayzTwoCents he said it came with 4.. so I'm confused. :S

I'm running 1TB SSD, 4TB Hard Drive and one optical drive, will I be able to connect all of them??

Ughh.. Jay usually knows his stuff... And to be honest with you it's been quite a while since I unboxed one of these.. But I almost certainly remember 2, HOWEVER.. It's either 2 or 4.. I know that doesn't help haha.

Search on YouTube for unboxing videos of this MoBo, and if more than 3 of them say either 2 or 4, then that's what it is.

Let me know though.. I was/am quite sure!

Oh, and no, you would need 3 SATA Data cables, and 3 SATA Power cable connections - Those come with your PSU, and each cable will have 3-4 connections, so you'll be fine as far as the power goes even if they only supply 1 or 2; as long as they reach your HDDs/Optical Drive, that is. :D

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128592

Two SATA and one SLI bridge...err ribbon cable....err gpu coupler....its all good :D

Case: Silverstone SG09B Motherboard: MSI Z10 Morter M-ATX CPU: I5-6600K  Ram: Corsair LP 2400 DD4 16GB GPU: MSI RX 480 Storage: Seagate HDD Baracuda 2TB x2, Crucial M200 500GB SSD X2 (Raid 0)PSU: Silverstone Strider Gold 1000W w/PP05E Kit

"When to say :blink: WTF :blink: ....$2K rig only used for Minesweeper and Internet Checkers marathons...."

http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4481#manual The manual says 4 cables. I have 4 devices connected but I can't remember if I used my own cables for two of them. Anyway cables will be all black and two will have one 90* angle (maybe on both ends, can't remember).

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv