A Question for pro office users

MrRo13ot
Go to solution Solved by jaslion,

Generic 4th gen i5 dell or something will more than do with 8gb of ram and a ssd.

Budget (including currency): 400$ max(That's approx 30,000 Indian rupees)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Pure MS Office workflow, basic browsing and media consumption.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): My father wants to work on a big display and he is Excel expert so i want CPU and monitor recommendation(Pardon me if i showed you some noob behaviour cuz its my first time uploading in this forum.)

4 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Generic 4th gen i5 dell or something will more than do with 8gb of ram and a ssd.

thank you for answering ill try to find 4th gen i5 in market(online or offline) and i already have some ideas about ssd and ram, whats your recommendation about the monitor?

7 minutes ago, MrRo13ot said:

whats your recommendation about the monitor?

24inch 1080p minimum.

will just be a matter of price if you find something bigger or with a higher resolution. though for excel, resolution doesn't really matter since you can just zoom out if you need to see more cells

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

28 minutes ago, Arika S said:

24inch 1080p minimum.

will just be a matter of price if you find something bigger or with a higher resolution. though for excel, resolution doesn't really matter since you can just zoom out if you need to see more cells

i was actually thinking about 1080p and beyond with 24'' inch screen and beyond, i hope that budget or maybe some discounts will help me keep things simple, thank you for answering.

9 hours ago, MrRo13ot said:

thank you for answering ill try to find 4th gen i5 in market(online or offline) and i already have some ideas about ssd and ram, whats your recommendation about the monitor?

Just buy a computer that already has it. In this budget you aren't building one that is for sure.

17 hours ago, jaslion said:

Just buy a computer that already has it. In this budget you aren't building one that is for sure.

I already have 32inch android TV i can plug that in just in case budget extension doesn't get allowed by prime minister.