'The List' of Tech Youtubers (Unboxers, Reviewers, Guides, Everything!) {CONTRIBUTE}

I don't really know if it's tech-videos but they are mostly about phones.

His name: MKBHD - Marques Brownlee

His Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/marquesbrownlee/videos

His videos are awesome and he's an overall awesome guy! :D

I don't want to bother with those already said.

Linus Tech tips - Watch every video (Have been for a long time)

The Tek - He's awesome and have been watching his videos on and off for some time now :D

Even TastyPC, but i have a hard time taking it as serious as everyone else.

She's hot, knows what she's doing and it's a girl!

YES I'll add him to the list because I love the quality of his videos.. and his comparison videos or videos with a topic I suppose can be considered a 'show'

My Meme Proudly Featured on the Live-Stream: http://prodigydoo.com/ImageStorage/memes/linus-meme-6.jpg
Some Threads You Should Get involved in: Linus and Slick Memes     Youtubers on the LTT Forum      The List of Tech YouTubers (Contribute!)      Disable AdBlock for Linus (Guide)

Bro! It's Logan! All the way!

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

YES I'll add him to the list because I love the quality of his videos.. and his comparison videos or videos with a topic I suppose can be considered a 'show'

He's AWESOME :D

Intel i7-2600K @ 4,5GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 w/EKWB Copper Waterblock | Kingston HyperX blu 16GB @ 1600 MHz | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | MSI Z77A-GD65 | CM M1000 Silent Pro | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | BenQ XL2420T 120hz | Logitech G710+ | Razer Deathadder 2013 -

- XSPC Raystorm CPU Waterblock | XSPC RX360 Radiator | EKWB EK-FC Titan GPU Waterblock -

Aside from of course LinusTech and The Tek I'm gonna have to say Quidsup. He uploads pretty often and it's always Linux related; OS and application reviews, tutorials,  gaming, and unboxings.

http://www.youtube.com/user/quidsup

"Unix was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because that would also stop you from doing clever things." - Doug Gwyn

This guy does robot stuff:

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

The LiveStream of Linus, after that comes the vergecast, the verge mobile show with Dieter Bohn, and that seals it for my favoured tech shows... honestly i don't have the time to watch all of them so... yeah watching 4 or more is kind of... impossible.

Stop bloating nonsense, and reason to contribute in a constructive manner.

Ummmmmm.... By far linus, then new egg, then turn off youtube

Intel I7 2600k @ 4.5ghz, Asetek 510 LC Xtremegear liquid cooling system, PALIT GTX 780 Super Jetstream OC, 8Gb Kingston Hyper X blu series 1600mhz, 64Gb Crucial M4 series SATA III Gaming MLC SSD, 1TB Western Digital HDD 6.0gb/s,  Asus P8z68-v Pro Motherboard, Corsair Vengance K90 Keyboard,950Watt Cyberpower PSU, Cyborg RAT 5 ,  Coolermaster CM 690II case, Dell Ultrasharp U2412M 1920 x 1200

Linus all the way. I barely watch any others and I think I'm only subbed to another one except Linus.

"Save the cheerleader, save the world- Hiro Nakamura

The hero LinusTechTips forum deserves, but not the one it needs.

Title is pretty self explanatory..

And by Tech shows.. I mean videos where multiple things are discussed, not just an unboxing or something..

I'll start it off.

Behind the LinusTechTips Livestream it has to be The Tek:

http://www.youtube.com/razethew0rld

- Runs 30+min shows getting through tech news fast and in detail.

Next up is probably The Tech Source:

http://www.youtube.com/TheTechSource

- More about hardware, typically shows are shortish

And finally theres the Vergecast:

http://www.youtube.com/TheVerge

- Long but very professionally done.

- The only reason I put The Vergecast last is because they don't really delve into the more 'underground' topics like hardware releases, more often then not, they end up talking about smartphones lol...

I Will always watch Linus' stream and The Tek, and the other two are down to how much free time I have..

Anyway, Post your favourite tech shows, I'm interested to see what else there is out there

EDIT: For reference of anyone else out there who visits this thread, I'm going to post and new suggestions people make (in a somewhat order of popularity) up in this original post in the list below:

THE LIST

^^ The List so Far.. Add more suggestions!

I've watched 4 out the entire list so far. Linus, Logan, The Tech Source and TastyPC.

I pretty much stuck to Linus, Logan and The Tech Source. Not really a big fan of TastyPC despite the fact she's a girl.

Maybe I'll go watch some of the others see if I like any of them as much.

Join the LinusTechTips Star Citizen Org :D ~ https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT

This account has been terminated due to repeated or severe violations of our Community Guidelines and/or claims of copyright infringement.

I get this when I click on TheTechSource.

"Save the cheerleader, save the world- Hiro Nakamura

The hero LinusTechTips forum deserves, but not the one it needs.

Next up is probably The Tech Source:

http://www.youtube.com/TheTechSource

- More about hardware, typically shows are shortish

Just letting you know the Tech Source's channel is actually TheTechSource1

CPU: i7 2600 @ 3.4 GHz | GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr 3 @ 1150 MHz core/6300 MHz memory | Motherboard: Some crap OEM H67 mATX board | RAM: 16GB Patriot G2 Series Division 4 @ 1333 MHz | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB SSD | HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Windowed | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-L9i | Mouse: CM Storm Inferno | Keyboard: crap OEM keyboard (Soon to be replaced with a CM Storm Quickfire TK) | Headphones: Audiotechnica ATH-M50's | Speakers: Corsair SP2500's

Linus and unboxtherapy, if he counts...

Daniel Song

Just letting you know the Tech Source's channel is actually TheTechSource1

Thanks I just coppied over the first google result :/

My Meme Proudly Featured on the Live-Stream: http://prodigydoo.com/ImageStorage/memes/linus-meme-6.jpg
Some Threads You Should Get involved in: Linus and Slick Memes     Youtubers on the LTT Forum      The List of Tech YouTubers (Contribute!)      Disable AdBlock for Linus (Guide)

This account has been terminated due to repeated or severe violations of our Community Guidelines and/or claims of copyright infringement.

I get this when I click on TheTechSource.

Fixed

I don't know if anyone's heard of DazMode. He doesn't put out too many videos but the ones he does are good quality and you can tell he knows what he is talking about. He does alot of water cooling stuff and has some crazy amazing builds. Here's a link:

https://www.youtube.com/user/DazMode

So many new channels, but i feel that my sub boxed being fulled with only tech might ruin it :o (I want to buy EVERYTHING!)

One of the channels i miss the most is 3DGAMEMAN! It's sad to say but he F***ed up when he started website commenting only.. :/

Intel i7-2600K @ 4,5GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 w/EKWB Copper Waterblock | Kingston HyperX blu 16GB @ 1600 MHz | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | MSI Z77A-GD65 | CM M1000 Silent Pro | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | BenQ XL2420T 120hz | Logitech G710+ | Razer Deathadder 2013 -

- XSPC Raystorm CPU Waterblock | XSPC RX360 Radiator | EKWB EK-FC Titan GPU Waterblock -

Part from watching Linus stuff I follow tech youtube video's from :-

razethew0rld - Logan and Windall are fun.  We need more Rant 30 me thinks.

Marques Brownlee - this kid knows his Android and other tech.

Unboxed Therapy

Paul's Hardware - He can pull of wearing shades better then Linus can.

Tech of Tomorrow - I like Elric's style is different but I like - and watch it for buddy the dog too.

Moblie Tech Reviews - Lisa's reviews of mobile tech is more in depth then any other youtuber I think

Cry Havoc!

I watch everything uploaded by Logan (razethew0rld), Tom (TTL), Linus, Daz (DazMode), and Lisa (MobileTechReview)

When looking for cases, HardwareCanucks and Newegg.

Asus M4A89GTD PRO/USB3 | AMD Phenom II X6 1090T @ 3.9GHz | Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 & Club3D 7950 RoyalKing in the same rig. such dogecoin miningz | 8GB Corsair XMS3 1600MHz | Corsair H70 | Antec P280 White Windowed | Asus Xonar DG | Samson SR-850 | Blue Yeti

Just letting everyone know, I'v added quite a few new channels to the list and I have started to add descriptions of the channels..

ALSO

I got rid of the notion of tech 'shows' which originally were supposed to be "Shows that were lengthy and contained mainly just general tech discussion.

HOWEVER people have been posting loads of review, unboxing and other tech related channels so I'm changing the theme of channels posted here to just general tech related channels." - Quoted from original thread post.

Tested ( anything with adam)

- random goodness

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled