Help me revive my dead 1650 GPU in my 2019 Acer Nitro 5. PLZ

Hey guys, i bought my Acer Nitro 5 on July 2020, nothing has really been alright with it, there's always some issue with it, overheating, windows problem, HDD, etc. Well last Wednesday, my laptop accidentally fell from my bed on hard floor. Everything was frozen when that happened, so i did a hard shut down and restarted it and it was working fine, after some time I noticed sudden freezing but that was only for a few seconds. After some time, i noticed the fans weren't cooling properly so i decided to open the back cover and check whether everything was fine. When I was struggling to open the back panel, one of the screws inside fell on the motherboard right above the GPU on the motherboard and I saw a few sparks as the battery was still connected. I didn't really think that can cause much damage to the laptop. But unfortunately it did. My computer wouldn't turn on after that no more. So I took it to my local Acer Authorised Service place. They told me that somehow my HDD had been corrupted even tho it was working fine initially after the incident. Anyways i told them to fit a 500gb ssd. Today they gave me a call and said that my computer was ready for pickup. I visited the store and it was working fine, but in the task manager, i couldn't see dedicated GPU listed under the performance tab, After some checking he said that the GPU was dead and that i would either have to buy a new motherboard or use my laptop without the GPU, the whole reason for me buying this laptop was gaming on the first place, why should I compromise on the main thing I bought the laptop for. Is there any other possible way my GPU can be revived. Plz help.. 

do you have warranty still on it? where did you buy it from? where do you live? some laws in some places make this a different matter.

|:Insert something funny:|

-----------------

#

Just now, adarw said:

do you have warranty still on it? where did you buy it from? where do you live? some laws in some places make this a different matter.

No my warranty is void cause last year my laptop had an issue and it got used last time, I bought it from Amazon, I'm from India...

41 minutes ago, Ray_Zr said:

I saw a few sparks

rip

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

2 hours ago, Moonzy said:

rip

Damn, how much can a replacement motherboard cost for a i5-9300h and 1650 ?

13 minutes ago, Ray_Zr said:

Damn, how much can a replacement motherboard cost for a i5-9300h and 1650 ?

Might want to look up eBay or Alibaba for your specific model, though I reckon it's not too cheap

Maybe send it for (third party?) professional analysis and get a quote for it

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

20 hours ago, Moonzy said:

Might want to look up eBay or Alibaba for your specific model, though I reckon it's not too cheap

Maybe send it for (third party?) professional analysis and get a quote for it

Welp great, the acer service center is asking almost the price of the laptop for the replacement motherboard, i guess i'll die then..