Sk36q

There's no mercury in chips.

There MAY be lead but basically in extremely small amounts, like in solder alloys used to connect ram die to the pins, if the chip doesn't use bonding wires.

The stick is most likely gone... you probably damaged some capacitors and resistors around the chip besides the chip.

ya she's fuckt m8.

Inside that chip was a bunch of silicon that is doped with probably arsenic and/or germanium (meaning individual atoms of dopants mixed into the silicon lattice). This silicon and dopant mixture was arranged in a very specific configuration to hold a matrix of individual bits. All of this was carefully sealed in black epoxy, with tiny wires connecting the matrix to a grid of contacts on the bottom of the chip. These were solder points that attach the chip to the board. At these points was a tiny fleck of solder, but since the RoHS standard, there is no lead in modern consumer electronics, including the solder.

In short, there's no lead or mercury. I hope that RAM was already dead because it sure as shit is now.

ASU

Of greatest concern is that you've most likely damaged the board. Hard to tell from the pics, but there's a good chance you've damaged some traces.

Now, I wouldn't worry too much about what's inside the chip. There may be trace amounts of heavy metals, so don't eat it, and you should also make sure to dispose of it properly (that is, send it to an E-waste recycler if you can). I wouldn't be too worried though. 

It's not like a magnetron (beryllium ceramic) or an ignitron (considerable pool of mercury in the bottom) or some old HV capacitor with half a gallon of PCB oil in it. You aren't going to die (well, not from this anyway), and you don't need to call the hazmat team to deal with it.