Strange mark on top of my phone screen

AleksiDj73

Hello everyone, English is not my mother tongue so i hope you understand what i say. So i currently own a Samsung Galaxy A71 and in 3 days it will be 5 months old. A few minutes ago i noticed these 2 marks on my screen and it's annoying, not annoying that it's bothering me when i use my phone, it's annoying when it's off and i see that mark. Picture is below. I purposely made that part dirty cuz when it's dirty it's way more visible than if it was clean. The most visible part is the bigger circle and less noticeable with the small circle. I've cleaned that part multiple times and it's still there. It's like the oleophobic coating got burned somehow and left that mark. So my question is how did that happen? What made it happen? It's still in warranty of course so should i go to a Samsung service and tell them that? It's only 5 months old, it's not like it's been in use for 2 years or something....  

Yeah i know it's not something to be worried about and maybe it's a bit stupid complaining about that but everything about this phone is working flawlessly but these 2 marks are a bit annoying. So what could that be? Any help would be appreciated!

Edit: I had a screen protector from the day i bought it till 1 week ago so that mark may have happened a few hours or even days ago and i haven't noticed it.

Inked20210829_145140_LI.jpg

Edited by AleksiDj73

19 minutes ago, Grand Admiral Thrawn said:

Looks like residue from the screen protector adhesive. Wipe it off with isopropyl alcohol.

Luckily i have isopropyl alcohol, cleaned that part thoroughly and this is the result, it's still the same as before unfortunately... I mean i would've noticed it from the day i removed the screen protector so no clue what it is still

20210829_154140.jpg

23 minutes ago, Grand Admiral Thrawn said:

Looks like residue from the screen protector adhesive. Wipe it off with isopropyl alcohol.

Well here's my theory here. When i was working with my dad a month ago, some construction glue (the one that they put in tiles) entered the screen protector around where that mark is and that glue was there for like 3 weeks, could that be the reason why that mark is there?

12 minutes ago, Grand Admiral Thrawn said:

Since glass is glass you can use a plastic spudger to try and peel of the glue.

Well no cuz if it was glue, it would've come off from the alcohol from before or i would've felt it so it's either that the tiles glue damaged the screen somehow or it's something else that i don't know. I mean it's not bothering me or anything when using the phone, it's not super visible, it's barely visible but when the screen is off, in the proper lighting you can defo see the mark. I will take it to my nearby Samsung service to see what that could be (defo not replacing the screen for that) but all in all, thanks for your help though