Ps5 bluray

Fzone

Hello. Can someone help me out. So i noticed on my disc drive that cd goes out fine while the insert has for me like 3 stages of how the disk can go in. I will line them.
1. All normal with even speed
2. Same as 1 just the last end of disc goes in bit slower.
3. Its a very rare ocassion can happen 2-3 times in maybe 20 disc inserts and eject disc goes halfway in and then it stops for 1-2 sec before more louder sound than usual comes from disc drive. Like it has to use much more power to suck the disc in. Console is standing upside on the stand. Anyone else with similar experience or knows how to fix it? In all 3 stages disc is read properly and game works fine. Pls help

It's nothing, it's got to "lock" the disk in. So its normal for it to slow down right before it's all the way in. As for 3 it probably has to reset the magnet which holds it in. 

Proud owner of a custom water cooled Ryzen 1400. 5800x  

On 8/26/2021 at 7:31 AM, Npiet1 said:

It's nothing, it's got to "lock" the disk in. So its normal for it to slow down right before it's all the way in. As for 3 it probably has to reset the magnet which holds it in. 

Hmmm i blowed into the disc drive and it was taking discs normally like it did day one but only for some time

found where the issue lied for me i knew that 3 cant be normal and it isnt. My drive was dirty if i blow discs go in normally but that doesent hold more than 3 4 inserts so i tried trick from ps4 era some q tip and alcohol but that wouldnt hold aswell and turns out my drive was geting dusty through hole on manual eject screw i didnt have the sticker there or how sony calls it circular dust cover, put a round sticker on it and it works like a charm now.