What monitor should I get?

Mechaboy95

Hi Everyone

I recently got a "new" (second hand) system for myself with a 6th Gen i7 and a 2060 Super and it quickly became very apparent that I need a new monitor

My budget is between $100 and $170 (USD) and am not expecting anything incredible. 1440p would be nice and around 144Hz refresh rate,

anything above is a bonus. My desk has room for about a 24" display size and is about the same deep (not including room for keyboard or mousepad)

I don't plan to play anything incredibly GPU heavy but I do make animations in my spare time so colour accuracy doesn't need to be super,

but decently accurate. I usually turn fog, rays and clods to minimum or off so accuracy of those isn't key either.

At the end of the day I just want an affordable monitor 

Looking Forward to hearing your thoughts and opinions

The AOC 24G2 is an excellent 24" 1080p 144Hz IPS monitor. Amazon.com: AOC 24G2 24" Frameless Gaming IPS Monitor, FHD 1080P, 1ms 144Hz, Freesync, HDMI/DP/VGA, Height Adjustable, 3-Year Zero Dead Pixel Guarantee,Black/Red : Everything Else

The extra $20 will give you a lot compared to $170 and lower monitors.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.