Budget aio ?

Potato Malware

Hello , for a while I've wanted to get an aio that would keep my 5800x at some decent temperatures in games , could anyone recommend me some good budget ones ?

Low budget and watercooling is not a good combination. I would not get anything less than 240 radiator CLC. Arctic liquid freezer II 240 would be my recommendation. If thats out of your range, consider tower coolers instead of 120mm clcs.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

13 minutes ago, Levent said:

Low budget and watercooling is not a good combination. I would not get anything less than 240 radiator CLC. Arctic liquid freezer II 240 would be my recommendation. If thats out of your range, consider tower coolers instead of 120mm clcs.

Hello , I'm not really that low budget, it's like between 150-200 euros , and I've looked at the arctic line-up but they're coolers are to thick , my case doesn't allow a a radiator with the fans mounted that's thinker then 55mm,  if they go beyond 55 mm they will collide with the motherboard radiators 

1 hour ago, Potato Malware said:

Hello , I'm not really that low budget, it's like between 150-200 euros , and I've looked at the arctic line-up but they're coolers are to thick , my case doesn't allow a a radiator with the fans mounted that's thinker then 55mm,  if they go beyond 55 mm they will collide with the motherboard radiators 

55mm is pretty thin, especially considering the fans alone eat up at least 25mm of that.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X · Cooler: Artic Liquid Freezer II 280 · Motherboard: MSI MEG X570 Unify · RAM: G.skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB 3600MHz CL16 (2Rx8) · Graphics Card: ASUS GeForce RTX 3060 Ti TUF Gaming · Boot Drive: 500GB WD Black SN750 M.2 NVMe SSD · Game Drive: 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA SSD · PSU: Corsair White RM850x 850W 80+ Gold · Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow · Monitor: MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34” UWQHD 3440x1440 144Hz · Keyboard: Corsair K100 RGB Optical-Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (OPX Switch) · Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless Gaming Mouse

6 minutes ago, Chris Pratt said:

55mm is pretty thin, especially considering the fans alone eat up at least 25mm of that.

Yes i know , the case design it's bad , I've looked at the nzxt kraken z73 , which,  as far as I read its a good aio , but it's a bit over my budget 

2 minutes ago, Jeppes said:

Be Quiet Silent Loop 2?

Thank you :))