URGENT - I need a laptop for university!

Hi! I am currently on the way to go university this september to study biological sciences!

And honestly, I actually already have a gaming computer (rtx 3080/5800x)

but I may need a laptop, I honestly DO NOT know any good student laptops and stuff.

PLEASE PLEASE! Link me some really good student laptops. (with storage/ssd/8gb+ram if possible) 

16 minutes ago, Pixelfie said:

What budget? The ASUS ZenBook 13 (UX325JA-AH006T) seems like a good option

Something under 1.1k.

5 minutes ago, emosun said:

I have ADHD and its the night and I cannot focus on a video or watch a video. i will struggle at relaying information and then i'm instantly going to forget it.

anyway you could send me short and simple information about laptops? any suggestions? thank you, my apologies.

34 minutes ago, Yashiees said:

I have ADHD and its the night and I cannot focus on a video or watch a video. i will struggle at relaying information and then i'm instantly going to forget it.

anyway you could send me short and simple information about laptops? any suggestions? thank you, my apologies.

well your requirements are super low was there a problem with any of the laptops listed on most sites that have 8gb of ram and an ssd?

36 minutes ago, Yashiees said:

Something under 1.1k.

1.1k what currency 

38 minutes ago, Yashiees said:

For your use I recommend something with a good battery, keyboard and build quality. 

I would recommend a Lenovo ThinkBook 14s Yoga or the Zenbook I mentioned earlier. Macbook Air M1 is also pretty decent

1 hour ago, emosun said:

well your requirements are super low was there a problem with any of the laptops listed on most sites that have 8gb of ram and an ssd?

1.1k what currency 

GBP, Apologies.

I'd say easily a MacBook Air M1 (Base model or Upgrade to 16gb RAM), If all your applications Run ob MacOS.

If they so (Like Office, Internet, taking notes), it's the best Student Computer hands down.

Fast, extreme Long battery Life, silent, good build, good Display, good speakers, best trackpad.

If you need some Special applications that are Windows only, Take a Look into the Lenovo Yoga slim 7 Pro 14":

Ryzen 7 5800H, 512gb SSD, 16gb RAM, 2880*1800 Display(16:10 ist awesome for productivity)

Should bei around 999€, 899€ for Students (in German currency at least).