Monitor vesa mount GONE WRONG 馃槶

Apcloutgod

So I bought this second monitor and when I set it all up I realized that the vesa mount for the new one was in the middle, while the old one (the one on the left) was more near the bottom. So when I put them together the left one is higher up than the other聽one. Ultimately I want them to be on the same level as they are the same size.聽Is there聽any solutions for this that doesnt require me to get another mount? This is my current mount:聽VIVO Dual LCD Monitor Desk Mount... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B009S750LA?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

E9C20640-5426-4634-B8EB-3A7F94A19C6A.jpeg

EE943ACF-6C95-4446-B8F6-EE43CB84EED7.jpeg

The curse of having arms that cant adjust height individually. I share your pain man. That VESA adapter should do the trick though if it lives up to its promises. Cheers by the way.

The height adapter has worked well for most!聽 For your setup, it will likely look best if the adapter is installed to the right (centered) monitor, then adjusted to align with the left monitor.

You can just aswell build your own adapter plate with a piece of wood. Doesn't require much skill, just some tools.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.