Looking for a Laptop for Gaming

Pixian

I'm looking for a Laptop that I can use for  gaming (Specifically Doom 2016 and Apex Legends and Team Fortress 2).

I  have a budget of roughly £500 (685 USD/875 Canadian Dollars approx) I was wondering if anyone knew if there are any Laptops that could run these at decent graphics with a good frame rate? 

"In Human Society, There Are Very Few People Who Truly Trust Each Other."

Would u be fine with buying used ? for that price u might be able to get a 1060 notebook or smth around there used 

Just now, xhackforeverxdx said:

Would u be fine with buying used ? for that price u might be able to get a 1060 notebook or smth around there used 

What are the specs on that model?

1 minute ago, Pixian said:

What are the specs on that model?

That was just a exempel if u would be fine with buyig a used system 😄 then u might be able to get smth with a 1060 that would be fine for ur games in 1080p 

Some older msi laptops i can get for like 600/700 Euros here in germany they have a 1060 and a i7 8750h seems to be pretty decent for the stuff u want to play some even have a 1070 for like 750 

4 minutes ago, xhackforeverxdx said:

That was just a exempel if u would be fine with buyig a used system 😄 then u might be able to get smth with a 1060 that would be fine for ur games in 1080p 

Yeah I'd consider used, it's just rough waters there

1 minute ago, xhackforeverxdx said:

Some older msi laptops i can get for like 600/700 Euros here in germany they have a 1060 and a i7 8750h seems to be pretty decent for the stuff u want to play some even have a 1070 for like 750 

I'll check those out, yeah the games I play arent that graphically demanding.

2 minutes ago, Pixian said:

Yeah I'd consider used, it's just rough waters there

Was just saying used since at your price point i dont really think there are real gaming options at best maybe some budget laptop with a mx chip since in germany even the rtx3050ti models start at 1k min so buying new is kinda not the best value option i think and even tho your games are not super intense i have a feeling even one of the newer intel onboards is not gonne cut it 😄

Was just saying used since at your price point i dont really think there are real gaming options at best maybe some budget laptop with a mx chip since in germany even the rtx3050ti models start at 1k min so buying new is kinda not the best value option i think and even tho your games are not super intense i have a feeling even one of the newer intel onboards is not gonne cut it 😄

Yeah true, especially with Apex, but yeah used is probably best for what I'm looking for, do you know any good websites I can look on?

Yeah true, especially with Apex, but yeah used is probably best for what I'm looking for, do you know any good websites I can look on?

Do u have a local market app over there i always buy used pc parts and stuff on ebay kleinanzeigen its like a local ebay selling app haha

4 minutes ago, xhackforeverxdx said:

Do u have a local market app over there i always buy used pc parts and stuff on ebay kleinanzeigen its like a local ebay selling app haha

I can try Ebay, just gotta be careful with sites like that

I can try Ebay, just gotta be careful with sites like that

Ye i only use the local stuff so i can look at it myself i got myself a gigabyte aero 15 oled only 6 months old with i9 10th gen + 2070 super for 1150 euros a few months ago and have been very happy with it new this shit costs like 2.4k 

Ye i only use the local stuff so i can look at it myself i got myself a gigabyte aero 15 oled only 6 months old with i9 10th gen + 2070 super for 1150 euros a few months ago and have been very happy with it new this shit costs like 2.4k 

I found this one on Ebay not sure if it's any good: https://www.ebay.com/itm/224569382350?hash=item344960d5ce:g:S7oAAOSwyvBhFGaD

On 8/17/2021 at 6:37 PM, xhackforeverxdx said:

Its one with bidding not insta buy so i dont think its gonne stay at the current price 😄 and it has the older 7th gen not 8th gen cpu so yee idk 

True insta but is something I should look for