Why I Cannot Install Office 365 on Ubuntu 21.04?

So I tried to install Office 365 on Ubuntu 21.04 today via Wine (because Microsoft was too lazy to publish a Linux version of Office 365 and Windows 11 sucks, but I still need files on OneDrive), but every time when I try to run OfficeSetup.exe (no matter by $ wine /home/username/Downloads/OfficeSetup.exe or $ wine explorer.exe then run OfficeSetup.exe), it always fails and shows this window:

Complete screenshot:

Is anyone here able to tell me what happened and how to solve it? Thx for helping.

Complete readout from Terminal:

1st trial:

smithzhou@SmithZhou-Ubuntu:~$ wine explorer.exe

wine: Read access denied for device L"\\??\\E:\\", FS volume label and serial are not available.

wine: Read access denied for device L"\\??\\F:\\", FS volume label and serial are not available.

wine: Read access denied for device L"\\??\\Z:\\", FS volume label and serial are not available.

00b0:err:shell:HCR_GetFolderAttributes should be called for simple PIDL's only!

00b4:err:winediag:SECUR32_initNTLMSP ntlm_auth was not found or is outdated. Make sure that ntlm_auth >= 3.0.25 is in your path. Usually, you can find it in the winbind package of your distribution.

2nd trial:

smithzhou@SmithZhou-Ubuntu:~/Downloads$ wine OfficeSetup.exe

00cd:err:winediag:SECUR32_initNTLMSP ntlm_auth was not found or is outdated. Make sure that ntlm_auth >= 3.0.25 is in your path. Usually, you can find it in the winbind package of your distribution.

It would appear that there is a permissions issue when installing based off of the output from the first attempt.
In additional tries after the second one, to get the installer to begin, do you continue to get the errors:

wine: Read access denied for device L"\\??\\E:\\", FS volume label and serial are not available.

wine: Read access denied for device L"\\??\\F:\\", FS volume label and serial are not available.

wine: Read access denied for device L"\\??\\Z:\\", FS volume label and serial are not available.

On 8/16/2021 at 3:06 AM, dkstudios said:

It would appear that there is a permissions issue when installing based off of the output from the first attempt.
In additional tries after the second one, to get the installer to begin, do you continue to get the errors:

No, these three lines only appear in the output in my first trial.

On 8/14/2021 at 9:30 PM, Smith ZHOU said:

00cd:err:winediag:SECUR32_initNTLMSP ntlm_auth was not found or is outdated. Make sure that ntlm_auth >= 3.0.25 is in your path. Usually, you can find it in the winbind package of your distribution.

ntlm_auth is part of Samba, which appears to be missing. Follow the instructions for your distribution at https://www.gloriouseggroll.tv/how-to-get-out-of-wine-dependency-hell/ which should pull in samba as well as any other dependencies Wine may need.