RAM is acting weird

DirtySalad

So ive had my pc for almost 2 years now and the ram ( 2x8 corsair vengeance 3200 mhz) has been sitting in slots 1 and 2 ( b450 aorus elite ) in dual channel and has been running fine up until recently, now the pc doesnt want to boot when its oc'd to 3200mhz, it will boot loop and then reset the ram to 2133mhz but only when its in ram slots 1 and 2,ive tried other conifgs like 3 and 4 and it runs fine and at rated speeds in those slots , heres where it confuses me, ive tried each 8 gig stick alone and one of the sticks runs and boots in all 4 slots ( 3200mhz )fine, the other stick however doesnt wanna run at 3200mhz in slot 2 and will only boot when running at 2133mhz in slot 2 but it will run at 3200mhz and boot in other slots, i think i know when this issue started , i gave my pc a deep clean 2 weeks ago and took out the sticks and used some compressed air to clean out the dust, i went to go start up the pc it restarted 3 times and then booted in to windows which is what happens when i try to oc the ram to 3200mhz and then resets it back to 2133 like mentioned before, hopefully this is nothing serious and can easily be resolved 

42 minutes ago, DirtySalad said:

has been sitting in slots 1 and 2

If the RAM is not in slots 2 & 4  - as numbered from the CPU socket - then you're NOT running in dual channel mode...

I frequently edit any posts you may quote; please check for anything I 'may' have added.

Did you test boot it, before you built in into the case?

WHY NOT...?!

Just now, Eighjan said:

If the RAM is not in slots 2 & 4  - as numbered from the CPU socket - then you're NOT running in dual channel mode...

Aka A2 B2

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

48 minutes ago, Eighjan said:

sorry i wrote 1 and 2 because thats what it says in my manual

Screenshot (20).png