Making a suggestion for an LTT video

irishbeast
Go to solution Solved by Naijin,
5 minutes ago, irishbeast said:

Out of curiosity how do you make a suggestion for a video for LTT to cover? 

I'm UK based and was looking for a HDMI cable the other day. Looking to spend about  £15. Got presented with a suggestion costing a whopping £3000! ($4100 usd) for a bloody cable. I'd love to see it in action and in particular the reactions of a cable that costs an eye watering amount of money! How can that be justified!! 

Sadly i cannot afford it and pretty sure if i had a spare few thousand it wouldn't be spent on a cable! 

https://linustechtips.com/topic/1322697-thread-for-linus-tech-tips-video-suggestions/

But there is already one.

I'm UK based and was looking for a HDMI cable the other day. Looking to spend about  £15. Got presented with a suggestion costing a whopping £3000! ($4100 usd) for a bloody cable. I'd love to see it in action and in particular the reactions of a cable that costs an eye watering amount of money! How can that be justified!! 

Sadly i cannot afford it and pretty sure if i had a spare few thousand it wouldn't be spent on a cable! 

Close enough I guess

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

5 minutes ago, irishbeast said:

https://linustechtips.com/topic/1322697-thread-for-linus-tech-tips-video-suggestions/

But there is already one.