OBS randomly recording black screen?

So Im recording Rise Of The Tomb Raider at 24 QCP 1440p / 60 with "game capture" and it randomly just records "nothing" aka only sound and a black screen. Usually happens after i recorded something and exit the game… when i boot up the game again and record something is when it happens - which is the weird part.

Plus I used to record at 22 QCP orginally and that didnt happen…

Also - yes, i sometimes catch OBS saying "overload" but that didnt happen until previously either, plus it doesnt actually stop the recording from working just fine … its the *next* video where it will (most likely) record a black screen…

Also doesnt happen when I use display capture (so far) guess something  messes up OBS, maybe the fact ROTTR runs in exclusive fullscreen?

Just wondering if anyone knows why this keeps happening ?

I also tried changing a few things, resolution, canvas size, etc, didnt really help.

Also Im playing with Nvidia DSR, that could be a factor?

Edit: well, i really have no clue whats causing this… I set it to 1080p and its still doing it so I doubt DSR has anything to do with it.

Also display capture isnt a solution as thats really laggy for some reason. The game captures are *perfect* IF they work…

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity