What GPU would suit my current APU (AMD Ryzen 5 3400g with Radeon Vega 11 Graphics)?

So currently, due to the GPU shortage, and its high demand with high prices, I bought this great APU for my first ever Gaming Build. However, I am planning to pair this CPU with a GPU. (And another however is that soon when I get to earn money and stuff, I am planning to buy a new Motherboard, PSU, CPU, GPU, CPU Fans and some System Fans, in which if you would like you can also give me some advice on what to buy. However the main concern would be regarding what would be a nice GPU to pair with this CPU of mine)

I am a newbie when it comes to what parts I should buy, so I need your help!! And since I also am seriously new to this, will this information be enough?

Current Build Specs:
Motherboard: MSI A320M PRO-VH
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3400g with Radeon Vega 11 Graphics
Location: Philippines (I added this since perhaps the location may be helpful to get more accurate results from you guys?)

~~May GPU's stock rise and may their prices decrease~~

what games do you play?

what target FPS? what resolution? willing to turn down graphical settings?

rough budget?

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

I would go with the best GPU you can reasonably afford and that is available in your area. You can always upgrade your CPU to a 3700x later which will run the latest GPUs no problem. 

I checked the passmark http://ftp.cpubenchmark.net/mobile/cpu.php?id=3569

It can run bf5 and bf1 at atleast 60fps. it'll top out somewhere before 144. so probably 100fps atleast.

an rx 56 vega can do 4k60 bf5 on low

You can double fps by going down to 1080p.

You can halve fps by going up to ultra.

Go here: https://www.videocardbenchmark.net/high_end_gpus.html

See rx 56 vega is 13615. Do arithmetic to figure out what your cpu can handle depending on what you want.

Even the best gpu won't be bottlenecked very much at bf5 4k ultra (around 115p fps). 

Bf5 and Bf1 are particularly demanding of the CPU. Almost any Other game won't be a problem.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.