Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is Umart a good place to buy a graphics card from? (Australia)

Hey so i was looking at Umart and they had some nice deals on graphics card but I was wondering what everyones experience with Umart has been? Are they just a shady business or reputable? Cheers

Just now, Josh -_- said:

Hey so i was looking at Umart and they had some nice deals on graphics card but I was wondering what everyones experience with Umart has been? Are they just a shady business or reputable? Cheers

Just as reputable as PCCG is to most locals...
I'm in Adelaide, and some locals here have used them just fine that I know of...

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

54 minutes ago, Josh -_- said:

I've ordered several things from them over the years, mostly SSD's. I've also been to one of their stores in person - they seem pretty good to me.

"Those who are last are sideways and smiling". - Jeremy Clarkson

They are pretty reliable (from perth) but stay away from Austin computers UNLESS ur buying instore. Their in-store is pretty good but online is is shit