What Software?

Bron_

What software do I need to install with this build so that the RGB lighting can all match. 

Another thing is do I have to instal multiple softwares and does that slow down the performance of my pc?

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/QJjMsX

13 minutes ago, CEO of Russia said:

What software do I need to install with this build so that the RGB lighting can all match. 

Another thing is do I have to instal multiple softwares and does that slow down the performance of my pc?

the corsair stuff should work all together but your mb and gpu will need a different software.

an yes all rgb software is considered bloatware

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

11 minutes ago, CEO of Russia said:

Lmao you could have gotten a 5800x easily if you had chosen a cheaper aio, cheaper rgb ram, and cheaper case xD

Sorry i really cant resist bashing overpriced bad value rgb builds, its just that there are other cheaper rgb alternatives to your overpriced rgb parts, and by choosing alternatives you can upgrade more important things like the cpu or gpu

But ah well if its already bought it will still perform decently but goddam just knowing that cheaper rgb alternatives exist and the fact that you can upgrade your cpu or gpu with the leftover money reallllly triggers me xD

Ok considering youve chosen full corsair you shouldnt have to worry about multiple rgb softwares, you just need icue software for your rgb to sync up

And im not really sure if multiple rgb softwares make a noticable impact on pc performance

7 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

And im not really sure if multiple rgb softwares make a noticable impact on pc performance

i disagree

there is a performance loss but is it really noticeable i dont think so. but i had games not run because i had msi afterburner running... so there that

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

Heres some examples of me being a moron and making horrible pcpartpicker lists

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/ZFQb3Z

My horrible attempt at trying to keep rgb on ram, case, and cooler but also upgrading cpu to a 5800x the ssd to a 1tb and the psu to an 850w

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/4FQb3Z

My rubbish example of throwing useless crap out the window, cheaping out on everything, and overkill cpu

Plus rgb case cause its literally the cheapest option with good airflow

As you can see i am garbage at making a example 😐

22 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Lmao you could have gotten a 5800x easily if you had chosen a cheaper aio, cheaper rgb ram, and cheaper case xD

Sorry i really cant resist bashing overpriced bad value rgb builds, its just that there are other cheaper rgb alternatives to your overpriced rgb parts, and by choosing alternatives you can upgrade more important things like the cpu or gpu

But ah well if its already bought it will still perform decently but goddam just knowing that cheaper rgb alternatives exist and the fact that you can upgrade your cpu or gpu with the leftover money reallllly triggers me xD

Ok considering youve chosen full corsair you shouldnt have to worry about multiple rgb softwares, you just need icue software for your rgb to sync up

Nah everyone knows that rgb makes your PC run faster. I mean this seems like an obvious one. 

2 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

Nah everyone knows that rgb makes your PC run faster. I mean this seems like an obvious one. 

Oh no please dont turn this into a meme thread

12 hours ago, thrasher_565 said:

an yes all rgb software is considered bloatware

not aquacomputer aquasuite 🙂

Ryzen 5700x + EK Supremacy D-RGB | 2x8 GB DDR4 Klevv 3200 MT/s | MSI B550M Mortar | Palit 3070 GamingPro LHR + Bykski N-PT3070PRO-X | Corsair RM750 | Alphacool EPDM + QDC | Aquacomputer Quadro + HighFlow2 | EK D5 XTOP | Freezemod 360 30mm rad + Barrow Dabel-20b 360 20mm | Barrow & Freezemod fittings | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Audio: beyerdynamic DT 900 Pro X + iFi ZEN Air DAC + Razer Seiren Mini

change MB and GPU to asus, run Icue with aura plugin
one software for all 

Or change Case and cooler and Ram to the "open"RGB standard