Asus ROG Aura Terminal where to find it?

viepo

Hi guys,

First of all, I have this setup,

•ASUS ROG Maximus XII Hero Z490 (WiFi 6)
•Intel Core i9-11900K @ 5.3 GHz
•Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB x 4 = 64GB
•ASUS ROG Strix NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 OC Edition Gaming 12GB
•ASUS Rog Ryujin 360 RGB AIO Liquid CPU Cooler plus 3x Corsair Fan LL120
•ASUS Rog Strix Helios GX601 RGB Tower Case
•ASUS ROG Thor 850W RGB Power Supply
•ASUS TUF Gaming Monitor VG279QM 27'' 280Hz
•Samsung 870 QVO SATA III 2.5" SSD 1TB
•Crucial P5 1TB 3D NAND NVMe Internal SSD
•Seagate Enterprise 2TB HDD SATA III

•ASUS RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard ROG Strix Scope
•Steelseries Arctis PRO Headset
•Logitech PRO Wireless Mouse
•ASUS ROG Balteus RGB Gaming Mouse Pad
•Logitech G G560 LIGHTSYNC PC Gaming Speakers

and I would like to get the RGB technology working like synced with the Games or Movies that I watch in the screen.

I don't know if you guys understand what I'm saying because my english is not very good.

Something similar? Because the ROG Aura Terminal I can't find it in internet to buy it... maybe has been discontinued or I don't know.

I'm just looking to get all my RGB things working together with what I am watching in my monitor.

Thanks in advance for helping  me.

I believe its armoury crate now

CPU AMD 5800x_____Asus Crosshair VIII_____Asus Strix LC 360_____RAM Corsair Dominator Pro 2x8Gb 3600mhz_____ASUS RTX 3080 Strix

PSU Corsair HX1000w_____CASE Lian Li 011 Dynamic (original choice right? w/9 UNI Fans)_____Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma_____Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma_____Headphones Bose QC25_____Monitor (1) Acer Predator XB1 144hz G-Sync  (2) Benq 144hz G-Sync

Microphone Blue Yeti Black

Razer Blade 14

Also an XBOX one s.

I searched at google and I see that is only a software, will work for me without the Aura Terminal device?

14 minutes ago, viepo said:

I searched at google and I see that is only a software, will work for me without the Aura Terminal device?

You can only modify AURA activated devices on Armory crate, so if you want to change the color of those devices, youll need the app.

And to add to the mix, youll also need Logitech G Hub for the Keyboard and Mouse and also Steelseries Engine for the Headset.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

So I don't need the ROG Aura Terminal or another device like this to do this? Watch the short video please, thanks for helping me guys I really appreciate it.

22 minutes ago, viepo said:

So I don't need the ROG Aura Terminal

No, but considering you have a lot of AURA connected devices, consider a hub to make diagnostic easier, but as long as you dont run out of RGB header youll be all good without them if at all.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

21 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

No, but considering you have a lot of AURA connected devices, consider a hub to make diagnostic easier, but as long as you dont run out of RGB header youll be all good without them if at all.

Can you guys please recommend me any hub? Thank you for your response SorryClaire.

1 hour ago, viepo said:

ROG Aura Terminal I can't find it in internet to buy it... maybe has been discontinued or I don't know.

ya its discontinued. maybe one might turn up on ebay but i have not see one. all asus mb include it built in so no point in having to pay $100 for it.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

Thanks for helped me to everyone.

just FYI each of your 5v RGB 3 pin header can handle up to 3A (or according to asus user manual, 500 LEDs)

Ryzen 5700x + EK Supremacy D-RGB | 2x8 GB DDR4 Klevv 3200 MT/s | MSI B550M Mortar | Palit 3070 GamingPro LHR + Bykski N-PT3070PRO-X | Corsair RM750 | Alphacool EPDM + QDC | Aquacomputer Quadro + HighFlow2 | EK D5 XTOP | Freezemod 360 30mm rad + Barrow Dabel-20b 360 20mm | Barrow & Freezemod fittings | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Audio: beyerdynamic DT 900 Pro X + iFi ZEN Air DAC + Razer Seiren Mini

oh sh1t is it discontinued?  ive have to take extra good care of mine then 😛 
3A is nothing XD