My PSU 😫😫😫

Mr.Raged

Budget (including currency): 10000 rupees

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 3080 ti & ryzen 5900x

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): hello guys I'm rage and I'm from india , just now I went to my local store to get my pc build but at last minute they told me that the "Coolermaster v850 V2" that I asked for is not available anymore, and they said they have "antec neo Eco 850w"  is available . I'm kinda confused and don't really know about this one can anyone plzz tell.me if this is good one or not. Btw guys plz do suggest me a (16 × 2) 32gb 3600hz ram sticks that are very good and have some nice RGB 

Thank you

-Raged

15 minutes ago, Mr.Raged said:

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): hello guys I'm rage and I'm from india , just now I went to my local store to get my pc build but at last minute they told me that the "Coolermaster v850 V2" that I asked for is not available anymore, and they said they have "antec neo Eco 850w"  is available . I'm kinda confused and don't really know about this one can anyone plzz tell.me if this is good one or not. Btw guys plz do suggest me a (16 × 2) 32gb 3600hz ram sticks that are very good and have some nice RGB 

Thank you

-Raged

Which Neo Eco ? on the Antec page there are at least 3 different ones with no 850s

In LTT Tier List the Gold rated psu seems ok

I'm willing to swim against the current.

Antec is decent stuff, normally. (I have a fair few of their PSU's and although one died on me, the others remain strong after 7+ years. Mind, no overclocking!)

"You don't need eyes to see, you need vision"

(Faithless, 'Reverence' from the 1996 Reverence album)

22 minutes ago, Dutch_Master said:

Mind, no overclocking!)

That part is key. The vast amount of PSUs are good enough for stock operation, as long as you're not pushing the total wattage load too hard. Where they differentiate themselves is when you start to push your components. Buying some super top of the line unit, isn't going to do anything for you that a run of the mill unit wouldn't at stock.

However, as an example, I had a perfectly decent PSU in my system originally, and it even handled some degree of overclocking just fine. But, when I replaced it with a better unit, I was actually able to take my system further.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X · Cooler: Artic Liquid Freezer II 280 · Motherboard: MSI MEG X570 Unify · RAM: G.skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB 3600MHz CL16 (2Rx8) · Graphics Card: ASUS GeForce RTX 3060 Ti TUF Gaming · Boot Drive: 500GB WD Black SN750 M.2 NVMe SSD · Game Drive: 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA SSD · PSU: Corsair White RM850x 850W 80+ Gold · Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow · Monitor: MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34” UWQHD 3440x1440 144Hz · Keyboard: Corsair K100 RGB Optical-Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (OPX Switch) · Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless Gaming Mouse

32 minutes ago, Dutch_Master said:

(I have a fair few of their PSU's and although one died on me, the others remain strong after 7+ years. Mind, no overclocking!)

That... doesn't actually mean anything. Anecdotal evidence is anything but.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

^-^

2 hours ago, Mr.Raged said:

Thank you

-Raged

Alright guys I'm goin with the antec one I think it can do the job , and can anyone plzz suggest me a good company ram